A short-lived cartoon series based on the comic strip of the same name, to that of Baby Blues or For Better or for Worse. Committed tells the story of Liz Larson and her Dysfunctional Family which only ran for 13 episodes in 2001.
This show contains examples of:
- Alliterative Name: Liz herself.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: Tracey tends to act like this being the oldest, especially towards her younger sister, the middle child.
- Bumbling Dad: When Joe's not being a Lazy Bum of a husband, he tends to fall into this.
- Canon Immigrant: In the comic strip, Joe and Liz have two daughters, Tracey and Zelda, but in this series, they also have a younger son named Nicholas in Day Care.
- Obnoxious In-Laws: Liz's mother, who not only puts down Joe, but also her own daughter at times, but she adores her grandchildren very much.
- The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry: Tracey and Zelda are always getting into fights.
- Third-Person Person: Nicholas talks like this at times, but it's justified as he's a toddler.