It involves a unicorn and pegasus named Corn and Peg, respectively, who seek to help others and make the world a better place in their community of Galloping Grove by doing good deeds.
Not to be confused with Peg + Cat.
Corn & Peg provides do-goodery examples of:
- Alliterative Name: The town they live at is called Galloping Grove.
- An Aesop: Every episode has one, but a series-wide lesson would be that doing good feels good.
- Big "WHAT?!": Corn and Peg tend to shout this when shocked or excited about something.
- Blush Sticker: Corn and Peg both have permanent ones on their cheeks.
- Catchphrase: Corn and Pegs "Do-gooders, unite!", as well as their Secret Handshake.
- Cheated Angle: All the characters are only shown at a 3/4 angle.
- Curtains Match the Window: Corn has blue hair and eyes.
- A Dog Named "Dog": Corn is a unicorn while Peg is a pegasus.
- "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune: Corn and Peg sing the theme song.
- Episode Title Card: Every episode has them, and they are read by Corn or Peg when displayed.
- Fanboy: Corn is a huge fan of Captain Thunderhoof.
- Fangirl: And so is Peg. She's also a fan of Chef Rigatoni.
- Flower in Her Hair: Peg has several flowers in her hair.
- Free-Range Children: Corn and Peg travel around town without any adult supervision. The same goes for their friends.
- Friend or Idol Decision: In "A Very Sticker Situation", the duo have to choose between helping a friend or getting the Captain Thunderhoof thunderbolt sticker. They choose the former, and end up getting the sticker anyway.
- Fully Dressed Cartoon Animal: Peg.
- Good Feels Good: The main theme of the series, is that doing good feels good. Corn and Peg are self-proclaimed do-gooders who help others just because of how good it feels.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Peg has blonde hair and is a Do-Gooder.
- No Antagonist: There isn't any villain in the show whatsoever.
- Once per Episode: Corn and Peg sing their "Do Good" song every episode upon response to the problem they have to solve.
- Parental Abandonment: There is no mention of anyones parents on the show to date.
- Pegasus: Peg, obviously.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: Corn is blue while Peg is pink.
- Phrase Catcher: Corn and Peg mostly say "How do, Mayor Montagu?" whenever they greet the mayor.
- Secret Handshake: Corn and Peg do a variation Once per Episode:"Left, right, hey, pachow!"
- Show Within a Show: Corn and Peg's favorite TV show, presumably named Captain Thunderhoof.
- The Something Song: "The Do Good Song", which Corn and Peg sing every episode when they accept their tasks.
- Strictly Formula: Most episodes follow this pattern: Corn and Peg are going about their business, then something goes wrong or they get a job to do. They sing their "Do Good" song and proceed to do so. After failing on the first few tries, they eventually learn the episode's moral and use such to complete their mission.
- Unicorn: Corn, obviously.
- Wingdinglish: Any place that would have text written out is replaced with random symbols.
Whenever I can, I do a good deed!"