Nobody is entitled to spoil others' guessing and fun, regardless of affiliation.
- Everybody knows about the disasters with aliens that have appeared in the past with the Power Puff Girls, XJ9, Monkey and some Dexter's adventures. The MIB are getting their asses kicked because they aren't actually needed anymore and are out of practice since their job was to make sure people didn't knew about aliens and... well...
- This is the reason why more established heroes who are said to exist in the "bleedman-verse" haven't taken part in the battles. They are too under the radar to receive any real attention... for now. At which point...
- As of 7/21/11 the Men in Black have taken to the field. It's also entirely worth noting that while comparisons across different styles of show are difficult but the Powerpuff girls seem like they'd be on par all but the most powerful super heroes in terms of sheer power. It's more likely at that either the other groups are by and large unaware of the Cluster or are dealing with more immediate threats. You can't really worry about what the Cluster might do tommorow if they get through the PPGs if your busy stopping Darkseid from doing something today.
- Confirmed, at least in Grim Tales From Down Below
- That also explain where the hell Bell came from.
- It also explains his name.
- If so, then it's also given him a personality shift. Professor X is a tad Affably Evil and seems like a decent parent, yet Dick Hardly...'' isn't.
- Or maybe, he still is as he was before
- Well assuming the WMG about Prof. X being Dick Hardly is right, and the subsequent WMG about Bell being a revamped PPG clone is right, I'd think she'll snap when she learns the truth about X. That, and she DID Call The Old Man Out before, when she thought he caused Mandark to die.
- Take up his mantle to kill Dexter and his loved ones? Or maybe join up with Black Eden?
- He's a super genius. It's possible he'll be saved through a time paradox (a la ego trip), or he'll be revived as a cyborg.
You see, Sparky's been eating his everlasting corndog (see the eternal elixir episode) so often for so long that he's gained some degree of immortality. You are what you eat, and every bite of immortal corndog has a little eternal elixir in it...
When AMAZO discovered the wreckage of the Starcruiser, he sensed Sparky's mortal, normally-irreversable wounds, but not the essence of eternal elixir from the corndog workings its magic on Sparky's system.
As for X-5... well, he's a robot.
- Griddles is writing another Bleedman comic, After Birth, so his input and influence will show some way or another...
- Not so much a reborn as possibly appearing in the past. Bleedman must have a reason as to why Jack's in the past, maybe his appearance will shed some light on it.
- I don't think it is Aku Reborn. It is just an Alternate-Modern Day Aku. Since Jack is in the present, not the far-future, and the present day is not ruled by Aku, Aku had to go all stealthy to avoid certain samurai warriors and gather power and allies. Of course, since this is the Big Ham himself, the GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS and the black "horn crown" kind of screw his attempts at stealth. Then again, this is a world with talking animals, giant robots, aliens, robots, time-travelers, mad scientists, the Grim Reaper, and a lot more strange things. His oddities can be a sort of Mundane Fantastic.
- God, how could forgett THIS!
- Oh and don't forget that shortly into Grim Tales run Bleedman has a list of refrence pictures he needed for volume 2. Dexter and Family in those uniforms, the monster and the dex-robo were all on that list.
- In Dexter it's NEVER mentionated that Honeydew is a teacher, so, why is she teaching? easy, something it's happening in the school and she is trying to discover what it is. that, or she is vigilating the girls.
- Well, we have The Powerpuff Girls, Billy and Mandy, Courage the Cowardly Dog (a Weirdness Magnet if there ever was one), Samurai Jack, and a bunch of other guys that tend to attract trouble to themselves, all in one area. As extra insurance, they brought in the only person who can summon Monkey. They didn't put Monkey himself there because while a dog can be easily explained, a monkey on school grounds less so.
- Wait, where is My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic mentioned/cameo'd in PPGD?
- in the April fools comic the characters were turned into ponies.
- Perhaps Bubbles became a Puella Magi in Grim Tales, but her outfit looks like Sailor Moon because that was a show she liked.
- There's a theory over on the GTFDB WMG page that Bubbles was the one who betrayed Megaville. Combined with this guess...let's just say that theory is making a lot more sense now. The only question is, what pushed perky, cheerful Bubbles into crossing the Despair Event Horizon?
- Buttercup will lose an eye
- Dexter will become a cyborg
- Courage and Dib will take a level in badass
- Megas' car head will be damaged and replaced with a monster truck.
- Monkey will for some reason go into Darker and Edgier phase.
- He looks like a more organic version of Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper force Go!
- Jimmy and Timmy are shown wearing the exact same outfit as Otto
- Both Jimmy and Timmy have time traveled before
- Ottos general personality is vague enough in the comic to have been meant for someone else
- Larry and Ted Russell have lines similar sounding to either Jimmy's parents or Cosmo and Wanda
- Otto's line about not helping Dee Dee because his job doesn't allow him too could of easily been replaced with something regaurding "Da Rulez"
- Otto is said to be one of Dexter's closest friends, and both Dexter and Otto are geniuses... So is Jimmy
- What kind of explosion can surround the entire, thousands of miles around, planet? Not even mentioning how huge the bomb would have to be to cause that big of an explosion, it surrounds the planet perfectly. To do that, Bell would have to be near the core, but she's at best only a few miles below the surface.
- If it was an explosion as we know them today, it definitely would not be blue. It would be red. Also, as mentioned above, it would have to be huge and very powerful to be able to go through several feet of steel and several yards of dirt between where the bomb was and the panic room.
- What kind of explosion starts out slow? If there's anything to know about explosions, it's that they're usually bright, violent, and very fast.
- Jossed, so far. She was aiming for the power cable, not the bomb or Gir. And she didn't miss.
- Even so, Bell DID snap. And BADLY.
- Dr X, Bell, Gir and (possibly) Mojo Jojo
- The Cluster forces
- The Irken invaders
And why would the villains do this? Pretty simple actually all of their enemies (and then some) were there making it easy to dispose of them. Event now the only thing standing between them and World Domination are two girls and a time traveler. Their forces would easily outnumber the good guys. (unless Climactic Battle Resurrection comes into play).
- Jossed. The explosion killed no one.
<<|Wild Mass Guessing|>>
- Jossed. She was created by Professor X himself.