- Jossed. The recolors were of Shy Guy.
- Jossed. The only representation that any of those characters got was through amiibo costumes.
- Jossed. The Wii U never got any F-Zero titles.
- Yes and no; the DLC part is jossed, but Bowser Jr. does appear in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
- The next update will feature an Inkling girl, Inkling boy and Inkling squid costume, unlocked via amiibo.
- Or it will have an Inkling as one of the new characters and you can change the gender (as you can with the villager) and the color. Of course there will also be an Inkopolis track, maybe with Inklings in squid form instead of bloopers. Or all vehicles leaving behind a trail of ink that is purely cosmetic.
- Yes and no; the DLC part is jossed, but the Inklings do appear in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
- More logically, Baby Mario and Baby Peach are the twin offspring of Mario and Peach, Baby Luigi and Baby Daisy are the twin offspring of Luigi and Daisy, and Baby Rosalina is a clone of Rosalina whipped up with cosmic magic to serve as a successor.
Don't ask about where they came from or who are the other parents are though, it's the same deal as Bowser and Bowser Jr.
- The original Peach Statue at the end of Wario Land.
- A picture of Pink Gold Peach converted directly to greyscale.
- And what the statue looks like on the Gameboy Color, with pixel smoothing.
- Since there is a DLC kart based on a Nazi-era race car, why not?
- Wouldn't that be a little...out of place in a Mario game? Even when you consider the crossover stages?
- This might be a stretch, but they do have similarities, mostly in that they're both highly advanced structures on the moon.
- It will have a compressed version of the C1 line as a course and some of the soundtrack from Maximum Tune. It'll also come with a Mazda RX-7 Type R kart that's Purposely Overpowered, in a nod to its Game-Breaker status in WMMT.
- Mario is set to be a major character in Wreck-It Ralph 2, and they already did a similar thing with Ralph in Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed. New characters will include Ralph, Vanellope, and another Mario character variant. There will be a one-lap race track based off of Sugar Rush and a battle course based off of Fix-It Felix, Jr. The release date will coincide with the release of Wreck-It Ralph 2.
To try and get her competition out of the way permanently, she transformed Rosalina into Baby Rosalina, to ensure that Nintendo would never choose to include her in another game, as per the fans' reactions to her. (And so that, being a baby, Rosie wouldn't be cognitive enough to recognize what had happened or communicate it to anyone else if she did.) This is why "Rosalina" in this game sounds like Princess Peach doing a poor Rosalina impression, why Pauline was subsequently given a larger role in Super Mario Odyssey, and why Baby Rosie looks more like Rosalina turned into a baby, rather than matching her "canonical" appearance from her storybook.