Lurking just beneath the surface of the city is a thriving supernatural community made up of witches, ghosts, vampires, werewolves, hunters, and even normal human beings. With rival groups clashing over territory disputes and politics playing a key role, it's anyone's guess who will come out on top.
This roleplay provides examples of:
- Addictive Magic: Vampires who feed off of fae are temporarily immune to the sun. Unfortunately, they can also become addicted after just one feeding and eventually waste away.
- Daywalking Vampire: Any vampire with the right piece of jewellery will be able to tolerate sunlight.
- Fantastic Racism: Vampires and werewolves don't get along. A large number of hunters hate the blood-suckers for one reason or another as well.
- Half-Human Hybrid: All meta humans have fae ancestry somewhere in their background.
- In Spite of a Nail: Despite many characters having different backgrounds than their canon selves, their personalities and some relationships remain the same.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Cooper, who is rude, antagonistic, and generally unpleasant to about 90% of the game, but has Undying Loyalty for the other 10%.
- Last-Name Basis: Cooper. Nobody in game even knows his first name is John.
- Masquerade: The Night Council is devoted to preserving the secrecy of the supernatural.
- Vampire Hunter: The Hillingdon Clan is devoted to exterminating vampires.
- Your Soul Is Mine: Deals with fae may end with them demanding your soul.