Shego stealthily approaches a late-night rendezvous, only to find her Team Go brothers there. All of the siblings have been separately lured there by Electronique, an old enemy of Team Go who recently broke out of prison and now intends to use her Reverse Polarizer to turn them into her evil minions. Shego starts to explain that she's no longer with Team Go, but a blast from the device cuts her off.
At Kims school, Mr. Barkin introduces a new teacher. Kim is shocked when Miss Go Shego dressed in ordinary clothes and with none of her usual bad attitude walks in and begins teaching the class. After school, Kim and Ron follow her to see whats going on, and end up helping to rescue her from an attack by her Team Go brothers. Shego then explains what happened the rest of Team Go was turned evil, but since she was already evil she was instead turned good. She also explains that she has degrees in secondary education and childhood development, so she does actually have the proper credentials to work as teacher.
Kim and Miss Go end up bonding, rather to Rons discomfiture as he finds himself increasingly shut out. This interlude comes to an end when a news report of the now-villainous Team Gos rampages convince Team Possible and their new ally to intervene.
Meanwhile, Dr. Drakken is back at his lair using increasingly extreme methods to get the lid off a pickle jar.
This episode contains examples of the following tropes.
- Brainwashing for the Greater Good: Team Possible was perfectly willing to leave Shego under the influence of the Reverse Polarizer.
- Brain Bleach: Kim and Rons reactions upon learning about the mutual attraction between Ms. Go and Barkin.
- Burn Baby Burn: At the end of the episode, Shego stares a bit wistfully at a set of photos from her brief friendship with Kim. Hearing Dr. Drakken approach, she lights her plasma to destroy them before he sees them.
- Call-Back: Electroniques Reverse Polarizer is a modified HenchCo. Attitudinator like the one that affected Ron and Drakken in Bad Boy. Kim and Shegos reactions when Ron is turned evil again relate to their experiences with an evil Ron in said episode.
- Cool Big Sis: Kim described the Good Shego "like a big sister".
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Once all of Team Go is good again, the battle against Electronique is not shown but for shots of colored explosions from the exterior of Go Tower. Having Shego on the team really was the key to Team Go's success.
- Double Date: Kim, Ron, Barkin, and Miss Go. It doesnt go well, and Kim and Ron bail as soon as Mr. Barkin gives them an excuse.
- Enemy Rising Behind: This is apparently one of Megos fighting moves, with him literally able to rise due to his shrinking powers. However, according to Shego, it never works due to Offhand Backhands.
- Enmity with an Object: Throughout the episode, Drakken clashes with a jar of pickles that refuses to open, culminating in shooting it with a death ray, which still didn't open it.
- Eviler Than Thou: Evil Ron proves to be this to Electronique. The very moment Ron goes bad, he makes an already difficult situation near-hopeless, ruthlessly wrecking an army of Wego clones with contemptuous ease and instantly attempting something that puts her plan to shame: turning Kim evil, a situation that wouldve been disastrous.
- From Bad to Worse: An already tenuous situation goes critical when a stray beam from the Reverse Polarizer accidentally turns Ron into his evil self.
- Guilt by Association Gag: Shego tries to protest that she is no longer a hero; Electronique doesnt listen.
- Impossible Pickle Jar: While Shegos away, Drakken tries to open a pickle jar. No matter what he tries, even shooting it with a Death Ray, the jar fails to open. Once Shego returns, she opens the jar no problem, to which Drakken says that he loosened it for her. Paying close attention shows that all of Drakkens failed attempts turned the lid in the wrong direction, and Shego merely turned it in the other direction. Drakken's failed attempts provide the Image Source for this trope.
- Locked Out of the Loop: Electronique's apparently been in prison for so long that she's completely unaware that Shego left Team Go and turned evil (something that happened years ago, judging by the dialogue), which backfires when she uses the Attitudinator on her. This ultimately proves to be her undoing, as Shego's escape and decision to go into hiding at Middleton High School as a teacher clued Kim and Ron into the situation.
- Lured into a Trap: Each of the Go siblings has received an invitation (a Manager of the Year award for Hego, a "Most Awesome Hero" award for Mego, an invitation to a "Teen Twins Mixer" for the Wegos, and a coupon for a free coconut scrub and herbal wrap for Shego) from Electronique to lure them into position.
- Mirror Morality Machine: Electronique took the Attitudinator from Bad Boy and modified it from a helmet into a ray, calling it the Reverse Polarizer. Shego is turned good and the rest of Team Go (and Ron) are made evil by its misuse.
- Misplaced Kindergarten Teacher: Shego acts like one when she shows up as Miss Go to teach Kim and Rons class.
- New Friend Envy: Ron feels left out when Kim and Shego become close friends.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: After the battle is over, Ron uses the Reverse Polarizer on Electronique, turning her good, but he keeps toying with it while other things are happening, and accidentally turns Shego evil again, then he drops it and a lamppost falls on it and breaks it as Drakken arrives. Shego leaves with Drakken and is evil once more.
- Oh, Crap!:
Kim: Not againHego: What happened to him?Shego: I think hes evil now.Hego: Oh. How bad can that be?Shego: You'd be surprised.
- Shego and Kim's very understandable reaction when Ron is turned evil again. Everyone else quickly learns why.
- Also Electronique when she realized that Team Go was good again.
- Oh, No... Not Again!: Kims response when Ron is turned evil.
- Operation: [Blank]: When Shego returns to her old self at the end of the episode, Drakken tells her that he needs her help with Operation Gherkin. When she finds out that hes referring to his unavailing efforts to open a pickle jar, she takes the lid off with no apparent difficulty and walks away.
- Redemption Demotion: Shego turned good by the Reverse Polarizer is kinda useless. This is because the machine doesnt just switch the alignment of its victim, it makes their entire personality do a 180. So Shego loses all her edge and becomes a wimp, failing to contribute much to fights.
- The Un-Reveal: What did Shego want to tell Kim that she could never tell while she was evil? The Reverse Polarizer turns her back at that moment, so well never know.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Just as he did in Bad Boy, Ron gets a major boost in effectiveness after being turned evil.
- Villains Out Shopping: The B-plot of the episode is of Dr. Drakken trying and failing to get the lid off a pickle jar by various means, up to and including building a giant ray gun to blast it off.