In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- Sir Alfred Joseph Hitchcock, Master of Suspense as a Quasideity under Writing Techniques (House of Narrative).
- Charles Oakley, God of Creepy Uncles (Uncle Charlie, Merry Widow Murderer) as a Demigod under Incestuous Dynamics (House of Family).
- Alicia Huberman, Goddess of Those Ordered to Seduce Their Enemies as a Quasideity under Lustful Acts (House of Love).
- L. B. Jefferies and Lisa Carol Fremont, God and Goddess of Window Witnesses and Investigations as Quasideities under Detectives (House of Justice)
- John "Scottie" Ferguson, The God Who Has The Vertigo Effect as a Demigod under Theatric Convention (House of Theatre and Spectacle).
- Roger O. Thornhill, The God Who Was Mistaken for a Spy as a Demigod under Investigative Work (House of Profession).