Just show me the way to get my life again,
'Cause you can't handle me,
Said I'm outta love can't you see,
Baby that you gotta set me free, I'm outta love.
Anastacia Lyn Newkirk (born September 17, 1968) is an American recording artist and singer who first made it big in 1999 with her global smash hit "I'm Outta Love", the second single off of her debut album "Not that Kind" Afterwards she went on to become a global super star with two other smash albums 2001's "Freak of Nature" and 2004's "Anastacia". Her success internationally was immense as she was said to have sold 20 million records by 2005 with just her first three albums alone. However, despite her global success she was never successful in her home country, in fact only one of her songs has even manged to chart on the Hot 100. She then went on to release a greatest hits album, "Pieces of A Dream", in 2005 which was met with moderate success. Unfortunately, her career began to slow down after 2008's "Heavy Rotation" which failed to meet the performance of her previous three albums. In 2012 she released a cover album titled "It's a Man's World" and followed it up with two further studio albums, Resurrection in 2014 and Evolution in 2017.
- Not that Kind (1999)
- Freak of Nature (2001)
- Anastacia (2004)
- Heavy Rotation (2008)
- Resurrection (2014)
- Evolution (2017)
- Pieces of a Dream (Compilation album) (2005)
- It's A Man's World (Cover album) (2012)
- Ultimate Collection (Compilation album) (2015)
- A 4 App (Live album) 2016
- Live at the O2 Apollo Manchester 2017 (2017)
- Live at the Eventim Apollo Hammersmith 2017 (2017)
- Bare Your Midriff: In the 90's
- Break Up Song: I'm Outta Love, Left Outside Alone
- Cover Version: It's A Mans World was a cover album.
- Fun Size: 5 feet 2 inches
- Greatest Hits Album: Pieces Of A Dream
- Performance Video: I'm Outta Love
- The Disease That Shall Not Be Named: She had her first flop album after having breast cancer
- New Sound Album: Heavy Rotation was a soulful love album.
- Self-Titled Album: Third
- Silly Love Songs: Heavy Rotation album
- Rage Quit: Took four years to release Heavy Rotation
- Record Producer: Glen Ballard
- Lighter and Softer: Heavy Rotation was compared to her self titled.