Otoko no Ko wa Meido Fuku ga Osuki!? (オトコのコはメイド服がお好き!?), translated as Boys That Enjoy Maid Clothing!? and abbreviated as OtoSuki (オトスキ), is the creation of Hobby Channel (Hobby Japan's hobby blog/news site. They are also the creators of Queen's Blade). Hosted on Cherry Girls, it's a short story series (mostly text with a few illustrations) that was announced back in early April 2008 and once a week since then have been updating their site, introducing each of the four maids/brothers and prefacing the main story with a prologue. Has a general Slice of Life plot... WITH CROSSDRESSERS!
Yes, meet the four brothers:
- Nao: The beautiful eldest brother who is loved by both his brothers and everyone else.
- Yuki: The second eldest brother with a tsundere personality who is dragged into it against his will.
- Tomo: The third eldest brother who makes the dresses and teases Yuki in between.
- Rio: The youngest brother, a lively boy who really likes acting like a girl.
Has also received a short-lived manga adaptation based on the original stories written by Natsuki Hiroe and illustrated Chikage Mitsukura, and ran for 14 chapters.
It also spawned a web drama series, which can be accessed here. Its main cast composes of:
An example of the Otokonoko Genre.
Compare Otoboku - Maidens Are Falling For Me.
The series provides examples of:
- Alice Allusion: Rio's maid outfit is heavily based on Alice's clothing, what with the light blue and white colourings, Mary Janes and all. It's complemented with a timepiece around his neck (referencing the White Rabbit) and a Cheshire Cat backpack, and he also wears a top hat like the Hatter.
- Big Brother Attraction: Yuki seems to have a serious crush on Nao.
- Cheerful Child: Rio's the youngest and perkiest of the four siblings, and isn't shy at all about flaunting his girly personality.
- Dragged into Drag: Yuki is unwillingly dragged into working as a maid at Cherry Girls, much to his disdain.
- Finger-Suck Healing: Rio accidentally cuts one of his fingers while making a cheesecake, and Nao tries to heal the cut by lecherously sucking his finger.
- Four-Girl Ensemble: Cherry Girls is composed of the siblings Nao, Yuki, Tomo, and Rio, although these "girls" are actually cross-dressing boys.
- Hot for Teacher: Rio has a crush on his sensei.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: Defied. Despite looking good in a maid outfit, Yuki is embarrassed to work as a maid for Cherry Girls, and makes no effort to convey a cutesy, girly image.
- Onee-sama: Nao is the oldest of the four brothers, and is highly loved by the others.
- Only Sane Man: Yuki's the only level-headed guy out of the four brothers, and makes zero effort to put on a feminine persona.
- Pervert Revenge Mode: Yuki will beat the stuffing out of anyone who tries to do anything lecherous to himself or his brothers.
- Slice of Life: It's a typical light-hearted everyday life series with crossdressing boys added into the mix.
- Shout-Out: To Strike Witches no less. Rio cosplays as Yoshika when trying on panties.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Inverted. The four brothers don't resemble each other at all.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Some of the customers just love to have Yuki step on them and beat the crap out of them.