A 2004 American comedy directed by Jessy Terrero that has multiple passengers in a black-owned airline going through different ridiculous scenarios.
The movie stars Kevin Hart, Snoop Dogg, Tom Arnold, Method Man, Loni Love, KD Aubert, Brian Hooks, Mo'Nique, Missi Pyle, and Sofía Vergara.
It was released on May 28, 2004.
Tropes for the film:
- Anorgasmia: The woman who wants to join the mile-high club. It takes being on the landing gear during landing.
- Bigger on the Inside: The titular aircraft is impossibly large on the inside, with room for a studio apartment.
- Blind Black Guy: A very touchy-feely one at that.
- Black Is Bigger in Bed: What Barbara Hunkee sees on the cover of Black Pride.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: Captain Mack's Resume.
- Mistaken for Racist: Elvis Hunkee meets an old black classmate named Karl at the airport. Karl remembers Hunkee since he and the other kids always pick him last when playing basketball due to the fact that he was black. But Hunkee reveals a funny shocker to Karl: It turns out the other kids picked him last not because he was black but because he was a horrible basketball player! The ironic part was the classmate is actually Karl Malone of the L.A. Lakers, a famous NBA player which Hunkee thinks he's joking which leaves Karl bewildered by this revelation.
- Pretty Fly for a White Guy: Billy Hunkee adopts the culture quickly.
- Rapid-Fire Typing: The (elderly) airline clerk isn't actually doing anything 0 she's playing video games.
- Soul Brotha: The movie features Snoop Dogg, who is a Soul Brotha himself, playing a funky pilot by the name of Antoine Mack.
- Whole-Plot Reference: It follows Airplane! in broad strokes, with a lot of unrelated humor for laughs, and then having a crisis where a passenger has to land the plane.