Aman was a young farmer whose family were murdered by outlaws. He killed them all in a Roaring Rampage of Revenge, but was mortally wounded as a result. His mother, a nun, broke her covenant to save her son, but this cursed him. All who die by Aman's gun will come back to pursue their killer. Now, after years of this, Aman has teamed up with a young gunslinger to take down the dead once and for all.
This film contains examples of:
- Asshole Victim: Kansa kills the leader of a Cult that practices Human Sacrifice on criminals.
- Big Bad: Kansa, leader of the gallowwalkers.
- Black Comedy: Kansa says this Incredibly Lame Pun about his propensity for flaying when confronting a priest:"Forgice me father, for I have skinned."
- Blasphemous Boast: Kansa on coming Back from the Dead:"Well, if it's good enough for Jesus, it should be good enough for us!"
- Deal with the Devil: Aman's mother made one to resurrect Aman in exchange for all the people he killed returning as well.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Kansa is a vicious outlaw who murders and rapes For the Evulz, but one of his goals is resurrecting his son.
- Genuine Human Hide: The gallowwalkers' skin will rot over time. To replace it, they flay people for their skin and use it as their own.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Satan is responsible for the existence of the gallowwalkers in the first place.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Aman is able to make deadly shots from the hip with his revolver over a hundred yards away from his targets. For reference, the effective firing range of a revolver is usually around fifty yards.
- Info Dump: Aman gives a lengthy one to Fabulos when he asks him what's going on with the gallowwalkers.
- Little Miss Badass: Aman's daughter is not above bashing bad guys' heads in with a hammer.
- Mouth Stitched Shut: One of the red-robed gauchos has his lips sewn together with red thread, although it doesn't prevent him from talking.
- Not Using the "Z" Word: The undead are called "gallowwalkers" here. Justified in that this is the Old West, before zombie fiction was a thing.
- Orbital Shot: Any time the camera is on Aman while he's giving his Info Dump about the gallowwalkers, it is constantly revolving around him.
- Our Zombies Are Different: These are damned souls returned by a Curse on the man who killed them, only able to be properly slain by decapitation. They're also fully sapient and don't sleep.
- Son of a Whore: Aman's mom was a prostitute-turned-thief before she became a nun; one of her johns was his father.