Florence Pugh (born 3 January 1996) is an English actress.
She made her professional acting debut in the mystery film The Falling and had her breakthrough with a leading role in the independent drama Lady Macbeth. Her performance as an unhappily married woman in the latter won her the British Independent Film Award for Best Actress.
Her siblings, Arabella Gibbins, Toby Sebastian, and Rafaela Pugh, are also actors.
- Lady Macbeth (2016) as Katherine Lester
- Outlaw King (2018) as Elizabeth de Burgh
- Fighting with My Family (2019) as Saraya-Jade Bevis / Britani Knight / Paige
- Midsommar (2019) as Dani
- Little Women (2019) as Amy March
- Black Widow (TBA) as Yelena Belova
- Dyeing for Your Art: She's naturally blonde but had to dye her hair brown in both Lady Macbeth and Outlaw King, and jet black in Fighting with My Family.
- Period Piece: Has a habit of appearing in such films, namely: Lady Macbeth (Victorian London), Outlaw King (The High Middle Ages), and Little Women (The American Civil War).
- Star-Making Role: In her home country, Lady Macbeth is her breakout role. In the U.S., Fighting with My Family got her noticed.