Describe Chie Nakamura here, SHANNARO!!
Chie Nakamura is a Japanese voice actress from Tokyo. Most fans will know her as the voice of Sakura Haruno in Naruto or Kiyoko in Gilgamesh. She is a fan of Ayumi Hamasaki and can speak English and Korean.
Not related at all to Yuuichi Nakamura.
Notable Roles by Chie Nakamura:
- The designated Japanese dub voice for Amy Adams
- Chihiro Ayasato (Mia Fey) in the anime adaptation of Ace Attorney
- Claire-Marie-Eugénie de Danglars in Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
- Eleanor's Mother in Star Ocean EX
- Kiyoko Madoka in Gilgamesh
- Mariah in Granblue Fantasy
- Matsumae in Tokyo Ghoul Pinto
- Nui Daigō in Dororo (2019)
- Sakura Haruno and Suzume in Naruto
- Shouhi in Legend of Himiko
- Sina Waialiki in the Japanese dub of Moana
- Sophitia Alexandra in Soulcalibur Legends, Soulcalibur IV, and Soulcalibur VI (being The Other Darrin for Michiko Neya)
- Elysium in Soulcalibur V
- Sumi Ishihara in Samurai Flamenco
- Sweet in Zoids: Fuzors
- Titania in Grimms Notes
- Wave in the Sonic series
- Yayoi Schwael in Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure
- Yumehime in Musashi Gundoh