Characters from The Peanuts Movie
open/close all folders
- Adorkable: His attempts at impressing the little red haired girl.
- Big Brother Instinct: To Linus and Sally. Especially towards Sally at the school talent show.
- Break the Cutie: When his homework assignment is ripped to shreds by the Red Baron.
- Butt-Monkey: Nothing goes right for this guy at least in the first half.
- Character Development: He starts as being a clueless Everyman, but eventually becomes into his own unique heroic character.
- Chew Toy: Despite feeling sorry for him we also laugh at Charlie Brown's antics.
- Clueless Chick Magnet: Towards the little red haired girl.
- Determinator: He never gives up on the little red haired girl.
- The Everyman: We empathise with him throughout the film.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: While he gets along with Linus he seen as this by Lucy sometimes.
- Limited Wardrobe: It's even imitated by the other characters when they worship him.
- Popularity Power: When his friends think he got a high score on his test.
- Stepford Smiler: On occasion to hide his depression.
- Book Dumb: The reason why she is disappointed when she has to go back to school after the summer.
- Deadpan Snarker:Sally: Can a brother and a sister get a divorce?
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She's not a very reliable sister but she does have a heart.
Lucy Van Pelt
Lucy Van Pelt
- Angrish: When Charlie Brown says that the little red haired girl has a pretty face.
- Adaptational Nice Guy: He still has his selfish moments and enjoys being The Gadfly, but for the majority of his screen-time in this movie Snoopy is shown at his kindest and most supportive, going out of his way to help Charlie Brown with his problems. Not always successfully, but it's not for lack of trying.
- It's Personal: Upon seeing Charlie heartbroken at his school paper getting destroyed by getting shredded by the Red Baron's plane, he declares war on the Red Baron himself though he wounds up sparing him in favor of saving Fifi's life instead.
- Anti-Hero: Despite being a semi-sexist Jerk with a Heart of Jerk, he is firmly on the side of the heroes even if he isn't as much help to Snoopy's plans to help Charlie than Snoopy himself is.
- Badass Adorable: Was the one who had a central role in the fall of the Red Baron thus becoming as much of a public Hero as Snoopy ever was.
- The Chew Toy: He is always made the butt of the joke from getting hit by a snowball and getting smacked around by a typewriter to getting struck by lightning and nearly falling to his death only to remember he can fly.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: He is as cute as Snoopy if not more so.