Portrayed by: Amber Frank
- Cheerful Child: She shows her nice side quite often.
- The Cutie: Her innocence isn't always on display, but it's there along with her cuteness.
- Genki Girl: A hyperactive cutie.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She has no qualms about lying, hurting, or deceiving others, but in "Haunted Interview" she loves community service and she's shown to have a much nicer side to her. She was also very disapproving of how Miles acted after she accidentally hypnotized, except the one in which the victim deserved it for stealing from the tip jar.
- Little Miss Snarker: Usually snarking at Louie's failures.
- Meganekko: Cute girl with glasses.
- Plucky Girl: She's pretty optimistic.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Tomboy to Taylor's Girly Girl.
Portrayed by: Ginifer King
- Control Freak: She often cracks under the pressure of giving her daughters a decent upbringing.
- Hysterical Woman: Instances where Michelle brings the episode's conflict onto herself is usually accompanied by her screaming.
- Mama Bear: If you bring harm to her daughters, prepare for hell.
- Nervous Wreck: She can't seem to handle stress without getting very anxious and loud.
- The Perfectionist: Taylor probably got the trait from Michelle. The conflict of the second act of one episode occurs because Michelle thinks that part of Taylor's science fair project is tilted too much and tries to adjust it, only to break the whole thing by accident.
Portrayed by: Curtis Harris
- The Charmer: "Miles, rhymes with smiles."
- Cute Ghost Girl: Gender-inverted, he's a pretty pleasant ghost boy.
- Expy: Of Casper.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Miles has a lot of problems making friends, as most humans can't see him and most ghost don't agree with his views that haunting is wrong. As such when he does make a friend, he'll do anything to keep them. Its through this he and Taylor can relate.
- Nice Guy: He's so nice that in a Good Angel, Bad Angel setup, his "devil" is a second angel with a crooked bow-tie because that's as bad as he can get.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Miles has problems when it comes to not interfering in other people's business. One episode has him interfere with Taylor's gymnastics team after getting the wrong idea about something she was trying to keep secret from him, only for it to turn out that Taylor was actually hiding a special bow-tie as a gift for keeping out of her business for a while.
Portrayed by: Benjamin "Lil P-Nut" Flores Jr.
Portrayed by: Chico Benymon
- Action Dad: Ray's a level ten ghost, and has plenty of impressive powers at his disposal. Likewise he's never afraid to stand up to genuinely dangerous things, especially when they endanger his family.
- Deadpan Snarker: Most of the humor he provides involves snark.
- Papa Wolf: He's protective of his boys, as well as the Hathaway girls.
- Soul Brotha: As a black Action Dad.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Ironically Ray turns out to be something like this with his own father, he's incredibly nervous when in his presence, and afraid of letting his father down. However after he finally stands up to him, his father does confess he loves him and their relationship starts to improve.