This is the Character Sheet for Divine Bells.
Hong-RyungThe King of Myung-Joo.
- Astral Projection: Turns out the Hong-Ryung seen for the first season was nothing but a soul in an illusionary body created, while his actual body is healing from a severe injury. Due to Mu-Hyang's help, his soul manages to go back into his real body.
- Bishōnen: Quite goodlooking, though more on the cute side. When he regains his original body and is older, he looks much better.
- Curtains Match the Window: Yellow hair and eyes.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: While he seems apathetic at first glance, he wants nothing but the best for his citizens.
- Psychic Dreams for Everyone: Begins to suffer from dreams where he is injured and killed by a neck wound. It's not a forewarning, but a repressed memory of something that actually happened to him two years ago; a grievous injury that required Ga-Bi to transfer her powers to him, which kept him alive.
- Strong Family Resemblance: He looks like a younger version of his father.
- Terrible Artist: He tries to draw a glyph he saw on an assassin. He fails.
- Took a Level in Badass: When assassinations on his life become a frequency, Hong-Ryung shows that he is not simply a king of a small country that needs protecting. He can do that just fine himself. Takes even more levels in badassness, when his Divine Powers begin to awaken and he learns to control them.
Mu-HyangHong-Ryung's elder half-brother and the previous king's son by his concubine, Chui-Bi. That is, officially. He is actually Chui-Bi's illegitimate son.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With No-Woo.
- Heroic Bastard: His actions as a Fake Defector along side the lengths he is willing to go for both Hong-Ryung and No-Woo, definitely qualify him.
- Wild Card: His true loyalty and motives are unknown.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has deep green hair.
Chui-BiMu-Hyang's mother and concubine to the late king.
- Wicked Step Mother: Trying to kill her step-son no less.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has pale green hair.
Do-AhnThe previous king of Myung-Joo. He is the father of Hong-Ryung and Mu-Hyang, as well as the husband of Ga-Bi.
- Posthumous Character: Obviously, since his son is king when the story starts.
Lord Bi-MuPrime Minister to three kings of Myung-Joo; he retired three years before the story.
Covert CorpsA group created by Hong-Ryung, primarily to counter Chui-Bi. It has four captains: Baek-Yul, Dan, Poung-Yeon, and Su-Lan.
General Hae-WoonFather of Baek-Yul and adoptive father of Yu-Ha.
No-WooThe Princess of Nan-Hun.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Mu-Hyang, though the belligerent side comes out stronger due to her suspicions about his loyalties.
- Tomboy Princess: Downplayed. No-Woo tends to disregard etiquette, but she understands her position and duties to her country.
- Warrior Princess: No-Woo is a trained fighter, perfectly willing to defend herself and others.
Jae-SunThe Queen of Nan-Hun.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Is rather cold and stern but shows a sense of duty and kindness as well.
Hyun-JooThe Emperor of Dae-Hyun. Formerly the second prince.
- Ambition Is Evil: Strives to obtain and maintain his own power.
- Cain and Abel: Deposed and murdered his older brother to take the throne.
- Evil Albino
- Red Eyes, Take Warning:Seeks Ga-Bi to obtain her power and perfectly willing to arrange the assassination of another king to maintain his country's power.
- White Hair, Black Heart: See Red Eyes, Take Warning
Dong-HyungThe third prince of Dae-Hyun.
- Bad Ass Adorable: Tremendously powerful, looks like a 10 year old.
- Hate at First Sight: Claims she's hated Hong Ryung since she first saw him.
- Mysterious Waif: She's So-Hae-Hu, the priestess that appears in the first chapter and awakens the bells.
- Older Than They Look: Claims to be 150 years old. Due to the way spiritual powers work in this series, it's entirely possible it's true. This is later revealed to be false, as Ha-Heon stopped aging after she met Ga-bi.
Ga-Yu and Guk-Yool
- Ambigous Gender: Guk-Yool is a woman, which Ju-Hie has to hint at for Yun to figure out.
- Elite Mooks
- Lovable Coward: He has no fighting skills and is rather overwhelmed by the violence and magic he's constantly exposed to.
- Morality Pet: So Hee and Hae Hyeon are both willing to risk themselves to protect him.
- The Load: Comically useless for almost everything.
Jin-WoonThe deposed crown prince.
- Fiery Redhead: Red hair, short temper
- Playing with Fire
- The Reliable One: According to Ju-Hie, Ga-Bi regarded him as this.
- An Ice Person
- Anguished Declaration of Love: Lamenting that he's going to die for a human, he tells Guk-Yool that he never hated her.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Has it with Guk-Yool.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Dies protecting Guk-Yool.
- Green Thumb
- Heroic Sacrifice: Dies saving No-Woo and some soldiers.
- The Cutie: Almost every panel he features in is adorable.
Bo-Woo and Ra-Woo
Yu-DamThe King of Jung-Hun.
- Cool Old Guy: Friendly to the younger royals, lightly jesting with them.
Dan-HakThe King of Bu-Ho.
- Those Two Guys: With Seo-Wol-Ha
Seo-Wol-HaThe Queen of Chi-Hu.
- Those Two Guys: With Dan-Hak
April and Gak
Ga-BiThe woman who kicked off the plot, however unintentionally.
- The Heavy: The entire plot focuses on her and finding her. She even admits that majority of (future) events may occur because she did or did not do something in the past.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Turns out, she is the mother of Hong-Ryung.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Flashbacks show that this was her reaction when she left Hong-Ryung's father out of safety-reasons and realized later on that she was pregnant again. She feels like she took his child from him.
- Posthumous Character
- Really 700 Years Old: It's unclear exactly how old she is, though it is implied that she is more than 150 years old. She still retains an appearance of early twenties, though.