- Persona 2: Innocent Sin is finally getting a remake, and it's confirmed for localization. The fandom EXPLODED.
- Three words: User generated quests. It gets better: the Climax Theater's "Persona Thief" quest is set in Karukozaka High School. The game was already really popular amongst the fandom, now it's a friggin' must-have.
- Aand Eternal Punishment remake with extra scenario also makes fandom explode. Here's a hoping for translation.
- Persona 3 coming out for the PSP? ...with a girl version? AND ROMANTIC SOCIAL LINKS WITH AKIHIKO AND SHINJIRO? AND AN EQUALLY ATTRACTIVE GENDER FLIPPED ELIZABETH? And the fangirls rejoiced.
- A wham announcement by Atlus: Persona 4 remake for VITA! Featuring new character Marie and a lot more features.
- Yay, P4 is being ported to the PS3! note
- But that pales in comparison of the announcement of Persona 4: Arena, a fighting Persona 4 game, which is a direct sequel of Persona 4 (taking 2 Months after it), features Persona 3 characters (thus far Aigis confirmed), but best of all...Made by Arc System Works!! Not only that, console versions will also receive a BlazBlue-style story mode, so it's not just pure brawler unlike the previous attempt with Sengoku Basara (Cross)! Awwwwww yeah...
- And to make more rejoicing, add the two other fan-favorite from Persona 3, Akihiko Sanada and Mitsuru Kirijo, all in new design which can count as a Fanservice Pack already.
- Plus, Elizabeth anyone?
- Persona 4: Arena gets an Updated Re-release! Featuring Shadow Modes, and returning characters Yukari and -- TA-DA-DA-DAAA! JUNPEI HAS JOINED THE BATTLE!
- Said Updated Re-release is actually A SEQUEL!
- It's coming for PS3 in 2014. And the trailer for it has a stinger that reveals... ADACHI IS GONNA BE BACK!!
- Ken and Koromaru are playable as a single character, with Ken in particular having received a redesign that REALLY shows off his growth. Also, Rise is Promoted to Playable.
- Importers and Europeans rejoice: Ultimax will NOT be region locked like its predecessor was.
- With all the hype surrounding Persona 4 (movies, updated rereleases, sequels) the Persona 3 fans were somewhat sad that 3 was being neglected. And then came The Stinger at the end of 4's movie - the calendar rewinds two years, and a shot of the previous game's protagonist appears. The fandom completely lost it.
- Persona 5 has entered development.
- During a Persona streaming event, Atlus announced a P3/P4 spin-off title for 3DS and a Persona 4 dancing rhythm game for Vita. This resulted in mass Ruined FOREVER comments from the fanbase until at the end of the stream, a one-minute teaser for Persona 5 revealed that the game would be coming next year to PS3, resulting in colossal celebration from the fanbase.
- And now the gameplay trailer has dropped, completely smashing any fears that this game would be too much like the cash cow that was Persona 4. The main characters are teen delinquent master thieves, the game's style is phenomenal, and demons appear to be returning. The hype is very, very real!
- The Tokyo Tower Livestream reveals not one, but THREE new female party members (and a currently unknown male party member), features combat footage, and most importantly gives us a release date. Persona 5 comes out in Japan on September 15, 2016.
- The English voice cast has been announced...and XANDER MOBUS is voicing the main protagonist! Holy shit!
- Persona 5: Dancing Star Night? Yeah, OK, whatever, the milk train for Persona 5 has begun — wait a friggin' minute... is that the Persona 3 protagonist on my recommended videos list? Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night? HOLY SHIT! HOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIT!!! THEY'RE BACK! SEES IS BACK! P3 PROTAG IS BACK!!! BOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
- Persona Q is getting a sequel! Shut up and take my money!
- A trailer was released on 4 August. SEES, the Investigation Team, AND the Phantom Thieves are appearing together! But wait there's more...Persona 3 Portable's Female Protagonist is coming too!
- It's been confirmed that one of the 20 preloaded games on the Playstation Classic will be the original Persona!
- Man the Game Awards have been kinda dull this ye-hey wait why's the screen going red? Persona 5!? What's this talk about treasure and being invited? OH MY FUCKING GOD JOKER'S GONNA BE IN SMASH BROS!!!
- Persona 5 is getting a big re-release called Persona 5 Royal (The Royal in Japan)! Reformatted for PS4 with Pro support with better looking graphics, brand new character Kasumi Yoshizawa, new area Kichijoji, another semester of school (allowing for more Confidant time), super moves and combo moves, HUMAN MORGANA?! Coming Halloween in Japan, 2020 in the rest of the world.
- Ever wanted a Persona Action RPG? Well say hello to Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers, a collaborative effort between Atlus and Omega Force, the people behind the Dynasty Warriors games! And it'll be available for both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch!
And The Fandom Rejoiced / Shin Megami Tensei: Persona