)1. the state of being composed of equal parts utter retardation and pure awesome. 2. an unhealthy obsession with gaming. 3. Why are you still reading this?
Many have speculated what Spaz's true form is. Some believe her to be a vampire; other believe she is an advanced AI, lurking behind the Ad Bot. Still others think she is a cloud of pure malice, yet others believe her to be Gen Urobuchi, and some believe her to be a G.I.R.L.
. None of these reports have been conclusively confirmed or denied, and the mystery is still ripe for the picking.
Once upon a time, there was a bored 4-year old in an aftercare center. Her mommy and daddy said to her, "You'll grow up and do big things!" for they knew their little girl was very smart.The little girl wandered through the room aimlessly, until a little boy came up to her and said, "Wanna play Super Smash Brothers?" The little boy showed the little girl the strange device they were playing on. Cautiously, she picked up the controller and selected a small, pink alien named "Kirby" from the menu. The game started, and 3 minutes later, she won. And in that moment, the little girl threw out her high-school reading level and became a lazy asstard, spending every cent she had on the procuration of more of these little miracles, forever damning herself to remain a virgin for all time, pushing her parents to tears, and enjoying every boss fight along the way.
And now that you're done laughing at my life story, shouldn't you be outside?
Well, what can I really say? I play video games, make wire art, watch MythBusters
and Death Note
reruns, eat instant Thai noodles, talk way too fucking much
, and play video games. Oh yeah, sometimes I go to school, too. School's the only reason I have a social life, probably. After all, who needs socialization when you can spent 18-hour stretches alternately shooting things and saving princesses?
I wrote a fanfic! I feel so proud of myself now. Still in progress.
I also do LPs. Find me on YouTube
under the same name.
Note: This page exists predominately so I can practice editing, so that one day, in the event that I have something substantial to add to an entry, it doesn't look sloppy.
Another Note: Most of my contributions to this site are via phone. Just putting that out there.
Tropes That Apply To Me
- Ambiguously Brown If you've ever seen a picture of me, try and guess what race I am. Go on, I dare you. African-Korean-Polish-Russian-Cherokee-Irish. No, I'm not making that up.
- Anti-Poop Socking School. During the summer I can easily spend over 15 hours playing video games with 10 minute breaks every few hours for necessities.
- Just to provide a bit of evidence here, I have a Pokémon Sapphire file with over 800 hours logged. This is not an isolated incident. So yeah.
- Berserk Button: Retcons. Grrr... Or, if you tell me that all anime is shit, and only Western animation is any good, or conversely, if you say the same thing about Western animation and vice-versa. Both genres have their ups and their downs, and failure to acknowledge that will result in a massacre to rival the Holocaust until you do.
- Doesn't Like Being Touched
- Even Nerds Have Standards. I am a level 3.5 nerd, apparently.
- Evil Laugh According to my friends, it scares small children.
- For the Evulz
- Genki Girl I'm generally pretty easygoing (read: lazy), but for some unfathomable reason, this happens every time I'm tired.
- Idiot Hair
- Obfuscating Stupidity Inverted. I'm actually quite unintelligent, but I'm very good at hiding this fact, to the point where many people think I have a genius I.Q. (I'm not entirely sure, but I think it might be somewhere around 95.)
- One of the Boys I tend to Squick out 90% of the girls I know with talk of gaming and SCIENCE, so this was inevitable.
- Sophisticated as Hell
- Too Dumb to Live How did I miss this one? In any case, when I'm not playing video games and an opportunity arises, I'll usually attempt one or more of the following:
- Riding roller coasters with the harness as loose as possible — off, if I can manage it without being caught
- Dismantling machinery and assorted electronics (i.e.: Lawn mowers, leaf blowers, TVs, etc.) in my front yard, which means getting as far as I can with the traditional method of using tools, and then chucking my "projects" off the roof of the house
- Shouting strange things at the police if I happen to be passing one in a car
- General idiocy
- Running out into traffic just to see if I can get to the other side before I get hit
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Frequently. In the past, it happened a lot in real life as well. Hitting puberty has helped this matter quite a bit, but on the internet, it's fair game.
open/close all folders
Tropes You Guys Say Apply To Me
Tropers Suffering from Viewer Gender Confusion
Anime and Manga
Films That Are Awesome
I'm not particularly picky, and I will listen to anything that isn't country, a ballad, or affiliated with Disney
. Some favorite songs are:
Technically, any video game ever
. I love 'em all. Platformer, RPG, Shooter, if it's got a controller involved, chances are you won't get me away from the screen for days. Here are a few games I particularly enjoyed.
- The Legend of Zelda games are, hands down, my favorites ever. By a landslide.
- Top 3 picks:
- Ocarina of Time
- You will NEVER find a game better than this. I will make a promise to you all that if I ever find a better game than Ocarina of Time, I will set my baby on fire and show you the video. That's how confident I am that this game will never fall from my number one spot.
- Twilight Princess
- Link's Awakening
- Super Smash Brothers and Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Not too fond of Melee, they made Kirby suck.
- Metal Gear Solid
- Any of the Pokémon games, with Gen. 3 as my favorite.
- Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic Colours in particular.
- BlazBlue. I've played the damn thing maybe twice, and I'm already in love with it.
- Star Fox
- Diddy Kong Racing, you shall always hold a special place in my heart.
- Final Fantasy VII, or the FF series in general. Once again, I love all my children, but I must say, I am very disappointed in X-2. I'll play it, but only if I'm really, really, really, really bored. The pop music... :shudders:
- Eversion. Just 'cause.
- Devil May Cry
- Soul Calibur
Web Animation (At this point I'm kinda out of witty comments.)
This is the party section. Have fun!
- Revenge is sweet, but not as sweet as that sandwich! —MuiskMaestro
- Couldn't help but smile at the last sentence of your bio. Lazy gamer-troper-hermits unite! -Artemis92
- WOOOO!! PARTAY! -downs coke- —A Crack In Time
- I reject your reality and substitute my own! -Takwin
- Congrats on the bit about the Stu Commenader wearing women's underwear. I haven't laughed that loud in a long time - betterthanstrawberry
- Thanks. Glad my general ramblings did something.
- You have a distinctly alien feel to you. -OOZE
- Hey-o~! -Komodin
- VANDALISM! -Mr W
- You're all clear, kid! Now, let's vandalize this thing and go home! - Juancarlos11
- Your wrong, Hayao Miyazaki is probably ten kinds of awesome — Hotel Kilo
- Page vandelized by dontcallmewave
- VANDALIZE'D (Ow my skin!) —another gamer
- I haven't been here yet? This must be rectified at once.
- The faeries made me do it - StolenByFaeries
- THE WHEEL OF VANDALISM IS TURNING! REBEL ONE... ACTION! — Shlapintogan
- Greetings, fellow Gamer Chick. - Nekoalexa
- Oh cool, someone else who liked Gen III of Pokemon.- Tropers/rmctagg09
- Hello. - Reo Sawaguchi
- Oooh, now I'm molesting your wall! - tendollarlameo
- This song just... won't... leave... my head! —Sean Murray I
- Fuzy2K was here... :3
- The faeries made me do it. - StolenByFaeries
- Ooooh I wonder what this button marked "Slash" will do... Oh God Pain -Enkufka
- Around the world, around the world. Around the world, around the world. Around the world, around the world. Around the world, around the world. I like Daft Punk too. - steampowered
- Aha. Here I am. Aren't I like, the only person that you know both in person, and on TV Tropes? Also, we need to face off in SSB, and you need to play LTTP. And yes, I did rip off your intro, but both our gaming stories are so similar, so deal with it. —Aramil
- Yes to the first, yes to the second, I need to finish the third, shame on you to the fourth, and I think you mean "very" to the fifth.
- I get the impression that you're a gamer. -Tye Dye Wildebeest
- What vandalism make me feel like doing. Expect this is not vandalism at all! It is instead a duck. -Ailedhoo
- 0 re...huh why are we in GameSpazzer's profile. Shouldn't this be in the Portal page?
- Hello, I am currently mismatching all of your socks. ~Sincerely, Prometheus136
- Nooooo! Not my socks! You monster!!!!!
- Have you ever tried ShamWOW? It's a great product! -Sincerely, your cat.
- I see your Ocarina of Time and raise you my Majora's Mask -Pipping Fool.
- Press the red button twice and the blue button once. But remember not to press the red button first. ~raigakuren
- -Slashes page with Gunblade- —A lone shadow.
- As promised, here... is your MEGA cookie, the moment you've been waiting for. (Replace the krabby patty with a cookie) ~Prometheus136
- NNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! ~Troper49
- Hi there! Your page definitely isn't empty at all! :D —Harpsichord
- This is now your soundtrack.It will be with you, anywhere you go. —Orange Spider
- I'm hungry. You got food over there? — Liberated Liberater
- raigakuren used vandalism! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! ~raigakuren
- I am outside, thank you very much. With a spray-can, at your wall. Yes. ~ Aralyn
- Despite the... interesting welcome you and Pyro gave me, I think you might just be rather cool. - RobSoxley
- Voilŕ! In View, a humble Vaudevillian Veteran, cast Vicariously as both Victim and Villain by the Vicissitudes of fate. This Visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity, is a Vestige of the Vox populi, now Vacant, Vanished. However, this Valorous Visitation of a bygone Vexation stands Vivified, and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal and Virulent Vermin Vanguarding Vice and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious and Voracious Violation of Volition! The only Verdict is Vengeance; a Vendetta held as a Votive, not in Vain, for the Value and Veracity of such shall one day Vindicate the Vigilant and the Virtuous. Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage Veers most Verbose, so let me simply add that it's my Very good honour to Vandalise you and you may call me pyr0h1tman8
- So what's up. you don't know me. I'm not new but I haven't been here VERY long. and I'm just vandalising your page. I'm very much a nerd and Movie Buff. But I'm just talking about me and not vandalisisng well so NARF - JR Pictures
- Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money There is content to this Vandalisation. - JR Pictures
- You are being watched. —The Watcher Of Pages
- "Could be worse. You could be wearing a dress." I lol'ed for awhile during that thread. I have a feeling I'm not going to be laughing in a few posts. - Aramil
- THIS BE MY FIRST VANDALISM!... You are a girl? - Wacky Pancake
- You're going on the list!
- I pressed de B button. Now wut? ~raigakuren
- Hello Sadist R Per! - Strigon
- Hello,My Master! Teach me the art of sadistic Roleplaying! - ~Death Chariot
- Oh, you have Polish origins? Nice to know. :) And disregarding that, hi. :) - ~Fergard Stratoavis
- Laughing at your life would be like laughing at mine. *Sigh* - Amused Troper Guy
- Hey, there! Nice life you have! Okay, it's similar to mine. Hey, we have many a thing in common! See ya 'round, Gamey. :) Inhopeless Guy
- Hello, you played 
- TAKE BACK YOUR FILTHY SANDWICH. -SAMMICH RETURN'D- - ~Mac Duffy
- JR Pictures here hiding in your page.
- I've never BEEN HERE before! No, wait, I have... WHAT IS THIS PLACE? —Sean Murray I
- I am The manifestations of your insane workings made into flesh, but you may call me El - Daeron El
- No,I should NOT be outside, as a matter of fact. —Ysa Slayer Of Sporks
- Reptile is sneakin through your Troper Page cuz he's INVISIBLE!!! - LatverianBadger
- This is my first vandalism. I wanted to make it meaningful, so yeah. Hi. I enjoy the forum game. -Shaggy
- VANDALISM! So... um... vini vidi vici? And about the Viewer Gender Confusion? I think you're female. -Crazy Dawg
- What is the Answer and Why? -desdendelle
- SOOOOO YOU LIKE PLAYIN' GAAAAEEEEEMS??? - Physical Stamina
- Exploding high-five for agreeing that Death Note is awesome and generally making the RP awesome. *POW!* -Mobile Leprechaun
- (blows a party horn) - PantyAnarchy
- Spaz meanie to Cloud! Riki wants you to st-! *Smack* Augh! *K.O.!* Yeah... Sorry 'bout that. -Elbruno
- So these are the 24 Hour Party People? Sweet! -Indigo12ash
- PROPERTY OF JAMDAT 369~Jamdat369
- -Humanoid groaning, moaning, and bellowing- Translation: Hi! ~With Love and Rapey-Ness, Pyramid Head/Red Pyramid Thing
- Wat? You...Got...NO PENISS? -MrsRatched
- The world's laughing with you, dear-Kossmeister
- ...Spork children, do they exist? - Yin Hachiko
- Has you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? - The Icy Sneasel AKA: The troper who still needs to make a page.
- Well, I'd like to, but I still needed to want make has to done as look first.
- rockmax wuz here -rockmanx
- The Pit is open... I am free! - SR 3 NORMANDY
- Bro... guess what? i hafnt vadanlised ur paeg yet! I shall soil this space with my mark. -Rivux
- :3 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...Huh?-Xiphos Orochi 666
- Hi. Hope you don't mind that I vandalized your page. - Shane the Normal Teenage Human Vandal
- Consider your page page vandalized!- Wildcard
- Thanks for a lovely evening of RPing; hope you had at least a quarter as much fun as I had. Egregious One
- What is the "vandalize" of which you speak? — Boxen