I'm a sci-fi fan, star wars, star trek, firefly, Doctor who(when it's on here in New Jersey). Chances are if you see a Joesolo or Joesolo13 somewhere else on the internet, It's probably me note Currently in college, hopefully going to become a mechanical engineer.
I like adding examples I've seen, I also try to fix spelling and grammar errors when I spot them, though I make them myself occasionally. Generally aim for cleaning up pages more than creating new ones.
Also, If I start acting like a jerk, and it's sometime after 11:00pm EST, please don't hold it against me, I get pretty surly when I'm tired, and I apologize in advance.
- It appears I am the first to vandalise you. It isn't that special. - JR Pictures
- VANDALIZ'D. Also loving Han Solo in the thread. Playing as the Heavy is awfully fun. - Aramil
- I MISS HAN. COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. :( - Aramil
- GODNAT GETS THE SEINFELD REFERENCE!!!
- ME GOES LA LA LA CURSE YOU RANDOM PERSON LA LA LA
- /me sneaks in to steal cookies
- RIP vandalism. We hardly knew ya...Shoot me a PM if you want me to put something up though.
- Brilliant, but Lazy I like to think so anyway.
- Barbarian Longhair Usually kept in a pony tail, but If have haven't showered yet in a day and I have it down it fits the trope. Occasionally go for a Samurai Ponytail. Success rate varies. Need another inch or so on my front hair, keep getting accidental bangs...
- Department of Redundancy Department I have a tendency to re-use words a bit too close to eachother. It's a bit of a tendency.
- Edit War See below. These days I just try to steer it towards neutrality and leave, and what happens afterwards isn't my business.
- Internet Backdraft Have a tendency to dive head first into just about everything online you can fight about. Israel/Abortion/Racism/The Star Wars prequels. Been trying to tone it down a bit as I've been realizing how it does nothing but cause me stress.
- Killer Robot End goal of mine. I require
more vespine gasfunding...
- Super OCD I'd hardly call it "Super", but anything I pay a lot of attention to stay very neat. I spend as much time during risk keeping my extra troops in formations as I do playing. At the same time, I've got a combination tunnel vision/ out of sight out of mind mentality that leads to disorganized piles in some places, as long as I don't spend any amounts of time paying attention to them.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life Oh lord do I have a habit of wasting time on here...