Bah. I'll try it out.
Death Chariot ( Call me Death ) is a seventeen year old troper who just lurked in the site until Strigon convinced him to start playing some insane (in a good way) Forum Game.
Anyone can edit this.
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- First Person Smart Ass
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky
- But oddly enough, He's pretty pale IRL. -Strigon
- Beady-Eyed Loser >:D - Hachiko
- Master of the Mixed Message
- WHAT THIS?! HE THINKS HE'S WEIRDER THAN ME?! LIES! I WILL SEE YOU IN SPACE COURT!!!- Strigon
- Ah. Young Grasshopper, I shall teach only those who are willing to learn. Are yooouuuu? -eyebrow- ~ GameSpazzer
- What is the sound of one hand clapping?
- this (skip to about 1:30) - Randomman5
- What is the sound of one hand clapping?
- THOU HAST BEEN VANDLIZ'D :P -Aramil
- I an happy. I have fwends. -Death
- They see me vandalizin'. They hatin'. - LatverianBadger
- One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne -desdendelle
- Death, for the millionth time....No means no! We can still be friends,though~! -The Mighty Zero
- You call yourself a troll?! I must watch you caaaaarefuuuuullyyyyyyy...~Blake Diamond Is Watching You
- For some reason I never wrote on this part of your wall. This spot is mine. Mine, I tell you. >_>
- I was about to say something completely witty but I forgot. ~_~ ~ Hachiko
Something of a pet project of mine. Started when a friend of mine in High School wanted me to make characters for a half-assed story he was writing. I got a little too into it, and made an entire world. Told Strig about it, he jumped on the bandwagon and this was born. Basically Avatar: The Last Airbender meets Final Fantasy. With a hell of a lot of deconstruction thrown in.
Fire. Water. Earth. Wind. Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony, but all that changed when the Fire Empire attacked. Led by the mighty Conquistadors, the Empire launched a massive offensive on the Wind Republic. Surprised and outgunned, the Republic nevertheless tried to fight back. During the war that ensued, the previously neutral Water Plutocracy made a surprise attack and seized the northern half of the Republic. Assaulted on both sides, the Republic fell. And now Fire and Water wage a war for control of Wind's territories. The Earth Alliance, ever neutral, sit isolated, keeping a wary eye on the fighting.Two months since the war started, a man claiming to be the Avatar is seen in various battlefields, butchering all in his path. Could this madman be telling the truth?
Captain Miguel De Legazpi
- Faceclaim: Lancer from Fate Zero
Our Main Character. A naive new officer in the Fire Empire's armies, fate has conspired for him to take a different path. The son of a merchant who had gotten rich through selling arms, Miguel had grown up listening to tales of valor told by his father's military clients, and thus the boy wished to be a soldier more than anything. His father respected his decision, but his overprotective mother did not. So, Miguel did his first and last act of rebellion against his mother: He ran away from home and joined the military. Miguel graduated from the Imperial Military Academy at the top of his class, and was duly sent to the front lines. He now serves as the second-in-command of the Empire's First Legion, Fifth Platoon.
- Bad Ass
- Blade on a Stick: Weapon of choice
- Butt-Monkey: Guy can't catch a break.
- Captain Obvious: He has his moments
- Chronic Hero Syndrome
- Defector from Decadence
- Dragon Rider: Hyperion, the flamewyrm.
- Helmets Are Hardly Heroic
- Honor Beforereason
- Knight in Shining Armor: At the start.
- Knight in Sour Armor: At the end.
- Lawful Stupid
- Naïve Newcomer
- My Country, Right or Wrong: The source of a lot of Angst.
- Playing with Fire
- The Captain
- The Hero
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: With Elizabeth.
- Weak, but Skilled: He's not a powerful Firebender, in fact, he's outclassed by most. He makes up for it with his leadership skills. Amd lots of heart.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: And then things went to hell.
- Faceclaim: I have no idea. Ask Strig.
A character I designed very early on. She hasn't changed much from her initial conception. A fallen noblewoman from the Wind Republic, which she took very, very hard. Once a kind and gentle girl, the tough times have changed her into a cynical and pragmatic warrior. She now leads a small band of Wind Republic warriors, working as mercenaries, revolutionaries and sometimes brigands, in the hope of liberating their precious homeland. Hates the Fire and Water nations with a passion. Modeled after my friend, The Mighty Zero.
- Action Girl
- A-Cup Angst: Played for laughs.
Miguel: "Why are you eating a ton of food? We should save supplies.."Elizabeth(Has recently heard that eating a lot could make her breasts grow): "-Death Glare-"
- Anti-Hero: Type III
- Bad Ass Damsel: Was kidnapped once. She saved herself.
- Blow You Away
- Broken Bird
- Combat Pragmatist
- Death Glare: Standard reaction to Miguel
- Fragile Speedster and Glass Cannon
- Hair Color Dissonance: Silver? Blonde?
- Heroes Prefer Swords: She does.
- Kissing Cousins: Her first crush? Her cousin Joseph.
- Lady of War
- La Résistance: Leads it.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Suffers quite a bit because of this. And she doesn't take the hint.
- The Lancer
- Tsundere: Type A, all the way!
- Silly Rabbit, Idealism Is for Kids!
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: With Miguel.
- Your Terrorists Are Our Freedom Fighters
Number 78/ "Darrin"
- Faceclaim: Noir from Letter Bee
My personal favorite. Darrin (real name unknown) was a street rat who later became a Fire Empire government assassin...and then became the guinea pig for their new Super Soldier program. The side-effects are a bit...screwy. The now raving, fourth-wall demolishing, loli-loving assassin escaped from the labs and was eventually found by the gang. Have I mentioned how I love this guy?
- Author Avatar: He's me on overdrive.
- Bad Ass Abnormal
- Big Brother Instinct: Had one for his fellow street rats, pre-operation. Still has it, albeit in twisted form.
- Big Brother Mentor: Towards Selina.
- Berserk Button: Hurt lolis in his presence at your own peril. Or if you happen to be a Doctor and within his line of sight.
- Beneath the Madness: Strip away most of Darrin's Crazy Awesome, and you'll find a sad, bitter young man who is completely broken and lost.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: He made this an art form!
- Butt-Monkey: Unlike Miguel, most of his (comedic) suffering is ultimately self-inflicted.
- Deadpan Snarker: While not deadpan, boy can he snark!
- Dual Wielding: Knives.
- Expy: A mixture of me and Deadpool.
- Friend to All Children
- I Was Quite the Looker: See Noir? He's not that Bishie anymore.
- Lampshade Hanging: Often his only purpose in a scene...
- Meta Guy
- Men Don't Cry: Averted for comedy and tragedy.
- Playing with Syringes: One of the reasons why he has a burning and immensely justified hatred of doctors.
- Sad Clown
- Shock and Awe: The Lightningbender.
- Shout-Out: Fond of it.
- Stepford Snarker: Whenever he snarks. Most of the time.
- The Stoic: Prior to undergoing the supersoldier surgery.
- Training from Hell
- The Woobie
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: Though going crazy was a defensive measure so he can cope with the physical and mental stress of becoming something out of an ultra-gory and depressing horror movie.
- You Arenumber Six
Günter von Orman
- Faceclaim: Auron from Final Fantasy
A knight of the Fire Empire and only son of a moderately wealthy noble family whose only claim to fame is it's dedicated military service, he was set to inherit his father's land after he had died of illness but was cheated out of his inheritance by a rival noble by the name of Pizarro; who used incriminating evidence that proved that Günter had secretly married a commoner, which is one of the biggest taboos in Imperial society; so big that it will forever tarnish a Nobleman's reputation with the rest of the nobility. Left with nowhere to go; Gunther joined the Wind Republic invasion force as a member of a unit of knights.
- Anti-Hero: Type III
- Bad Ass Normal: He doesn't need bending to kick ass and take names, he fights as good- if not better than benders with raw skill and strength.
- Brevity Is Wit: He is always straight to the point and uses as little words as possible.
- The Big Guy
- Blade on a Stick: Just like knights did in real life, he favors polearms for their reach and armor-defeating properties.
- Blood on These Hands: His love for his wife and desire to be the best man for her is the only thing preventing him from Jumping Off the Slippery Slope and becoming a Knight Templar.
- Combat Pragmatist: His firm but not binding adherence to the principles of knighthood aside, Günter will do anything in his power to come out alive in mortal combat.
- Cool Helmet: A sallet to be exact.◊
- Genius Bruiser: Not in the sense that he's well-read, it comes from his tactical and battle expertise.
- Happily Married: For the short amount of time he was married. And once again when he is reunited with his wife.
- Knight in Shining Armor: He has the appearance and temperament, but he's realistic enough to know that honor and chivalry has to take a back seat in matters of life and death.
- Mighty Glacier
- Older and Wiser: In comparison to Miguel and Elizabeth. Though they both don't like him; They can't deny his greater experience and skill.
- Friend to All Children: Something that often puts him against Darrin because of the supersoldier's lecherousness.
- Revenge: Far less vocal than most, but it's obvious that it is what drives him on.
- Star-Crossed Lovers: With his wife, and he paid the price of losing his inheritance and prestige by marrying her. Yet he didn't regret any of it.
- Stoic Woobie: At first but...
- Earn Your Happy Ending: He is eventually reunited with his wife and gets revenge against Pizarro.
- Reality Is Unrealistic: He would be a model knight in real life. In Aliyase though, he is viewed as something of a hypocrite and a glorified murderer. Mostly by Miguel.
- Shoot the Dog
- Weak, but Skilled: Weak in the sense that he can't bend. Yet that doesn't stop him from being a very effective warrior.