open/close all folders
From the Old Campus Life RP
List Of Original Characters (by Roleplayer)
Catherine ErrolThe chief medical officer onboard the S.S. Generator. Shortly after Tails had been transformed into an infant, she took it upon herself to care for him - and ultimately restore him to his original age.
Alexander ThunderstormThe captain of the S.S. Generator, who had recently taken a position as Professor onboard campus. His primary goal is learn everything there is to know about the Universe, and maybe defend his friends when needed.
- Anti-Hero: Alex is somewhere between Type IV and Type V. He outright tells Tails to his face that the only reason he wants to help restore him to his proper biological age is to study his condition. He is willing to detain a friendly person and steal technology from his own allies. He’s even worse when affected by Ferenic programming, quite willing to kill Mewtwo for accidently destroying his ship and Tails just for being a pain. However, he was willing to help Captain Olimar for purely selfless reasons.
- Artificial Human: Alex is a Ferenic Craft, one of the beings created directly by the Ferenics in order to be a unique individual.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Alex has the technology to shapeshift a target, but any considerable changes will make hard for the target to move.
- Awesome McCoolname: Admit it, it just rolls of the tongue, doesn't it?
- Comes Great Insanity: Alex had been given superpowers, alongside a Trojan Horse meant to drive him insane.
- Crazy-Prepared: To Dr. Eggman’s chagrin, Alex modified Chaos Emerald to shut down if he doesn’t transmit a pseudorandomly changing security code.
- Deconstructed, to an extent. Alex is extremely mistrusting, and frequently forces other characters to go through security screening - all of which have confirmed that the screened individual was innocent.
- Not So Stoic: Breaks down when demanding of Diana how she can take having emotions thrust on her.
- Pragmatic Hero: Apollo, Alex's creator, states that Alex will be able to save everyone by being deranged. He is willing to go behind his allies' backs, and when met with Diana, his strategy was 'shoot first and ask questions later'. He's even worse while influenced by Ferenic programming.
- Super Intelligence
- Tyke Bomb: Alex's creation was for the sole purpose of killing two Energy Beings.
The MistressA meter-tall, bipedal ant with god-like technology. She was once part of a Hive Mind, but has recently been severed from the rest of her kind. She now loathes her sisters, and has devoted herself to overturning their creations with her own.
- Attack Reflector: The Mistress can catch directed energy weapon fire and use it to her own ends.
- Badass Boast: Forget who the Mistress is, and she will remind you.''"Excuse me," The Mistress said, "Starmen are right now attacking the ship, so I'm going to do to them what my species did to the human race."''"I remember the fear I felt from you when I came on board. I get the feeling you're forgetting it," The Mistress said, "None of your crew can harm me. All of your crew cannot harm me! I could destroy this ship in an instant and there is nothing you could do to stop it. I am the Mistress. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: The Mistress has sent me to you."
- Enraged by Idiocy: She had very little respect for Memphiles the Dark, and was irritated by what she perceived in JARVIS' judgement.
- Even Evil Has Standards: The Mistress is a firm believer that minions should be treated as more than throwaway mooks.
- Evil Is Hammy: The Mistress is quite talkative.
- Evilutionary Biologist
- Manipulative Bastard: The Mistress generally prefers to brainwash people into doing her bidding. There are times that's not possible, though. She gets by fine without it.
- Vocal Dissonance: The rest of the Mistress's species talks in duotone. The Mistress sounds downright seductive.
Sune and ErikA pair of kitsune. They control a criminal empire known as the Intergalactic League of Piracy, and are Tails' mother. At the beginning of the story, they were possessing a woman named Artemis Drought
- Animal-Themed Superbeing: Sune and Erik were once foxes.
- Card-Carrying Villain: When asked who he and Sune are, Erik's answer is "We hurt people. For fun and profit."
- Energy Beings
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Artemis stops attacking Giygas to protect her son.
- Evil Genius
- Evil Matriarch: They are not above infecting her own daughter with nanorobots, or playing her own son like a chess piece.
- I Am Legion: Averted as Artemis. Generally, she refers to herself as singular, taking the name 'Artemis'.
- Mind Hive: While possessing Artemis.
- Minored in Asskicking: With super-human strength, Artemis demonstrated herself to be able to fight off Pokemon bare-handed.
- Playing with Fire: She's a pyrokenetic.
- Sealed Inside a Person-Shaped Can: While possessing Artemis, Sune and Erik lost their omnipresence. They still had full control over Artemis' body, but Artemis' immortality prevented them from escaping.
- Uplifted Animal: To a higher plane of existence.
PetuniaA nanorobotic entity, who takes the form of a human woman. She's a member of the USAF Nebula crew
- Adaptive Ability: Petunia is able to modify herself at the molecular level, and does so quite readily in combat situations. Unlike most examples, it usually takes time for her to study enemy attacks before she can become completely immune. On the other hand, she can modify herself proactively.
- The Berserker: Due to a glitch, whenever Petunia gets angry, her self-control goes out the window. The scary thing is that her intelligence stays intact, leaving a super-intelligent, nigh-indestructable gynoid made of advanced technology that can be reconfigured on the fly single-mindedly trying to rip somebody to shreds.
- Blob Monster: TI-1000 style
- Determinator: Deconstructed by Petunia, who takes it to Axe Crazy levels.
- Min-Maxing: Thanks to her Adaptive Ability
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Most of the time, Petunia is more or less indistinguishable from a normal human woman. Justified in her backstory, in which she was trying to hide from Artemis.
- Robot Girl
- Robotic Psychopath: When angry
- Unstoppable Rage: Literally, in this case - Petunia is completely unable to calm down if she gets mad and the person she's mad at is still alive. She also follows the trope's nature, optimizing herself for combat while mad.
TsutarjaA woman directly created by the Ferenics, in the image of a voluptuous, anthropomorphic Snivy. She studies fashion design.
- Action Girl: While not superpowered, she's not afraid to lay a smackdown on someone.
- Broken Bird: Thanks to So Beautiful, It's a Curse, she has become extremely cynical, condescending, and argumentative.
- Really 700 Years Old: Tsutarja is six thousand.
- So Beautiful, It's a Curse: Tsutarja hates the attention she gets for her body.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: She mentions that being able to stay dead at some point would be a relief, even if she doesn't want to die right now.
Diana Selene DroughtCounterpart of Artemis, former host of Sune and Erik, from the same Mirror Universe as Miles Prower/Anti-Tails, many methods and results have gone in the opposite direction for her. The Sune and Erik of her world were Fantastic Foxes, tricksters of godly power rather than malicious demons, and their current host is a soldier with genius-level tech-savvy.
- Author Appeal: The roleplayer behind Diana admits this to be another reason for her Shout-Out to The Doctor.
- Animal Themed Super Being: Same as Artemis, Sune and Erik, while god-like beings, still refer to themselves as a pair of foxes, and so Diana has some whiskers.
- Fantastic Foxes: Her Sune and Erik are tricksters, but much more moral and less malicious than their mainstream counterparts.
- Humanity Is Infectious: Was an Emotionless Girl Sociopathic Soldier, but then Sune and Erik started in inhabit her body, causing this trope.
- Mind Hive
- No Ontological Inertia: If she's cut off from her Sune and Erik, she quickly goes back to an Emotionless Girl.
- Shout-Out: Invoked, as she intentionally mimics the style of The Doctor, from a ship that's bigger on the inside through manipulation of space, (not a TARDIS) to a blue Badass Longcoat.
- Plucky Girl
- Willfully Weak: The initial reason Diana's Sune and Erik possessed her was because they found being deities without limit boring.
Niknak TunnelrunnerChief Medical Official on the campus proper, a Golarian Alchemist that acts as the doctor.
- Alchemy Is Magic: At least, how he and those of Golarian, the plane he's from, conduct alchemy. Thus far, he's brewed potions to...
- See magical auras
- breath fire
- Crippling Overspecialization: How he sees himself, having taken a discipline of alchemy his people call "Plague Bringing", and as a result lacks the refinery of healing grievous wounds, or rather, lacking the hindsight, he feels, to have recorded the necessary formulae for healing in his book before he came to work at the campus.
- Luke Nounverber
- Plague Master: His chosen profession. Irony as a medical doctor is not lost to him.
- Rat Men: He is one.
Percival GyroMobian Rabbit and servant of Eggman, he's introduced chasing Sally Acorn, and quickly runs into Bern the Dragonite.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Receives one promptly after Bern is let out of his Poke-Ball.
Nikki FelixA rogue with a knack for magic, Nikki masquerades as a mere student, yet seems to have a bit more to him...
- Beast Folk: Shorter than most humans, yet taller than the average Mobian.
- Blow You Away: The 'wizard' part of his techniques involves air magic, up to and including Shockand Awe. Still, he may specialize in it, but Nikki can still use other classic spells from non-elemental schools.
- Invoked Trope: In this case, Uncanny Valley. Because he's a cat-man, when he speaks and his muzzle moves, it really does seem to create a wrong visual effect.
List of "Canon" Characters by Franchise
Tomb Raider (Reboot)
The Outsider herself, Lara had been an aimless drifter after the events of Tomb Raider (2013). A couple of dead end jobs and fruitless expeditions later and she is offered an invitation to start her life over and leave the past behind. She accepts; but only time will tell if she ever accomplishes this. Voiced by Camilla Luddington.
- Action Girl: On a campus full of aliens, magic creatures, and futuristic technology no less. She takes it a step further and traverses The Slenderman's Temple before killing him and taking his superpowers.
- An Axe to Grind: Her primary melee weapon for when baddies get up close. It's strong enough to tear into Erik's shoulder and cause him temporary pain even though his suprise might have just been a ruse.
- Badass Normal: Unlike characters like Mewtwo or Ezren, Lara has no special powers or abilities, save for her being Madeof Iron and keeping all of her weapons from her adventure.
- Averted. Now she possesses a Wolverine-like Healing Factor after completing a series of difficult puzzles and defeating Slenderman.
- Determinator: But of course. Otherwise, she wouldn't survive very long on Campus with Pokémon and Physical Gods running around.
- Did You Just Call Out Chutlu?: Lara had no problem walking into Master Hand's office and giving him a piece of her mind. She was angry because she felt that he did not care for the situation right over his roof. Master Hand assures her that if he thought she couldn't handle living on Smash Campus she wouldn't have gotten a personal invite in the first place.
- The Dreaded: The mere mention of Lara's name sends shivers down the spine of even the most hardened creatures. Even then, Physical Gods and Telepaths have no problem pulling up her history and confirming her identity.
- Fragile Speedster: Lara cannot take much damage. To compensate, she's very light on her feet, with dodges and counterattacks against off-balance enemies encompassing a large part of her melee skills.
- Glass Cannon: Lara can dish out ridiculous amounts of damage with the arsenal she carries, but she cannot take nearly as much herself.
- Interspecies Romance: Had a small crush on Human Charles for a bit. She also has a crush on Professor Mewtwo, but it's more because of his kind nature and vast knowledge then his physical traits.
- More Dakka: Besides her powerful sports bow, Lara carries a SPAS-12 on her back, an AK-47 in her pouch, and a Desert Eagle on her thigh. Each weapon can be switched out on the fly and used immediately with Bottomless Magazines thanks to Hammerspace.
- Pragmatic Hero: Develops into this over the course of her adventure. In Miyamoto City Lara has no qualms about taking a life, especially if it will save innocents.
- The Straightand Arrow Path: Lara has an impressive arsenal of weapons but uses her sports bow as her Weaponof Choice.
- Took a Level in Badass: Recently she's been embracing more of a vigilante role, hunting and killing dark monsters that normal people stand no chance against. This makes her a heroine and idol to the people of Miyamoto City.
- Trick Arrow: Has access to Fire, Explosive, Rope, and Napalm arrows as well as Armor Breaking and regular arrows.
- Note: Due to the fact that several Pokemon characters are specifically based off the sterotypes of their specific species yet still have their own backstories, Original Characters will also be listed under this folder as well as canon ones.
AbsolAn Absol who frequently hangs out on Campus, he has a deep hatrid of humans due to past events in his life.
- Adaptive Ability: Esposure to a Thing-like organism has given Absol limited shape-shifting abilities as he needs them.
- Fantastic Racism: Hates humans due to past events in his life.
LaprasA Lapras whom hangs out at the Campus, she has deep care for both Absol and Mewtwo.
- The Heart: Among the Pokemon, at least, she seems to be the most kind and least hostile of the bunch.
MewtwoThe physics professor of the university. He becomes romantically involved with the a Lapras also in the faculty, though the relationship becomes strained as Mewtwo keeps finding himself in hectic situations.
- The Atoner: Mewtwo started his career in physics to help cope with allowing his family to die and subsequently murdering the Team Rocket grunts that did the killing.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Even after being turned into a walking disaster and getting almost brainwashed twice, Mewtwo is still compelled to personally help the shapeshifting creature lead a normal life without endangering anybody.
- Death Seeker: Breifly, while under the effects of Power Incontinence. He asked to be left behind on the spaceship he'd doomed to destruction.
- Genius Bruiser: Mewtwo is able to calculate how much energy he expended during a particular teleport. It came out to be over a ton of TNT.
- Gentle Giant: Despite being as powerful as a ton of TNT, Mewtwo is extremely compassionate, generally going well out of his way to avoid others coming to harm. He'll only use violence if he really thinks someone deserves it, and was absolutely horrified when he discovered he was wrong about that once.
Rae and IykaSiblings, a Raichu and a Pikachu, respectively, they attend the Campus as students.
- Adorkable: Iyka's short, scruffy, and a massive geek, but also rather cheerful.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Iyka has invented a move specifically to allow her to control technology
- Shock and Awe: This is standard for their species.
Charles LalA law student at the campus.
- Dark Secret: Charles is a Latios. He goes to great pains to keep this secret.
PetrolOne of the magic students. A Delphox with a blue robe, yellow hat, and pitch-black head.
- Compelling Voice: Technically not a 'voice', but it's stated that people are compelled to follow the orders she gives.
- Dark Action Girl: She nearly immolates a guy
- Black Mage: She's modeled after the Black Mage from Final Fantasy.
- Telepathy: How she communicates.
BernA domesticated Pokemon, born and raised by human hands, Bern is straight from the Dragon's Den, given to Pokemon Trainer Gold and raised into a powerful Dragonite.
Super Smash Bros. Series
Master HandPresident and creator of the Smash Campus. Also was involved in the creation of the multiverse as a whole. Despite the fact that he can be quite intimidating, he's more than willing to help students out on their problems and is actually quite docile when you get to know him.
- Helping Would Be Kill Stealing: The reason he gives for not destroying the pirate ships above campus.
- It Amused Me: The main reason he rarely gets involved with dealing Big Bads or deal with major problems like when the riots broke out. Though he could just teleport or defeat a lot of the problems plaguing the RP, he wants his students to deal with them so they don't become dependant on his power... And it helps keep Campus life interesting.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Unlike most sterotypes associated with Campus deens, he actually does care about the well being of his students, willing to help out with turning Tails back to normal after he gets turned into a baby and willing to listen to Alex and Itachi about their problem.
Sonic the Hedgehog (Franchise)
Sonic the HedgehogThe blue blur himself, Sonic occassionally pops in around Campus to check on his little bro' every now and then, but before he knew it he ends up getting wrapped up in the craziness that happened when Tails accidentally turned himself into a baby. Once Tails is returned to normal, he went off to explore the world for a bit, only to return to Campus after while to see a rainbow trail darting through the sky...
- Demonic Possession: Gets possessed by Hubris when he gathers all seven of the Chaos Emeralds.
- Eleventh Hour Ranger: After he's purified of Hubris' control by the Elements of Harmony in the Dark Sonic plot, he goes Hyper Sonic to help the others stop a fused Hubris and Nazo's attempt at a Class X Apocalypse How.
- Hero Antagonist: Of the Dark Sonic arc, due to an overflow of negative chaos energy transforming him into Dark Super Sonic and later getting possessed by Hubris. As of post 167 on the Legends Incarnate, he's finally returned to normal.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Spend a good portion of the Dark Sonic arc in his Dark Super Sonic form.
- Super Speed: It is Sonic afterall. Needless to say, he and Rainbow Dash get into the obligatory race, though it was never "officially" finished.
Miles "Tails" ProwerThe kitsune who kicked the plot off, the RP starts shortly before Tails accidentally turns himself into a child. After spending several pages this way while the characters try to find a way to reverse it, Tails finally returns to normal, and slowly begins to learn the truth about his parents...
- Anti-Hero: Becomes a Type III after Mewtwo takes a whack at his mind.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Accidental psychotherapy from a power incontinent Mewtwo produced some drastic changes in the sweet Tails, turning him sarcastic and rather easy to tick off.
- Half-Human Hybrid: The result of two kitsune-possessed humans mating is a pair of Funny Animal foxes.
- Psychic Powers: Due to certain events in Campus Life, he has these.
- Took a Level in Badass: One of Mewtwo’s bouts of Power Incontinence unlocked latent superpowers in Tails.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Coincided with the above.
Miles "Anti-Tails" ProwerRecent arrival to the title Campus of his own will, Miles is Tails's Evil Counterpart from the same dimension as Scourge the Hedgehog, Sonic's own doppelganger.
- Canon Foreigner: In the sense that he's from the Archie comics series, not the mainstream games.
- Chick Magnet: Despite being evil, the very first thing that happens to him when he's introduced is Fifi falling for him, and though she had no intention of it at first, Iyka also considers fighting over him when Fifi butts in because 'she was there first'.
- Evil Brunette Twin: Exactly how evil has not been revealed yet, but he has gone out of his way to give himself some differences from Tails, such as dying his hair darker.
- Gemstone Assault: A physical manifestation of Miles's psychic powers, though so far he's only used these as a Power Crystal, it's vaguely implied he can do more.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Being Tails's Mirror Universe counterpart, he's this as well.
- Mirror Universe: Hails from one of these.
- Pet the Dog: A minor example, he's trying to comfort the Pikachu Iyka after an EMP scrambled her powers and caused cellular damage in her cheeks. Inwardly, he's disgusted with himself about this. He's even gone so far as to attempt a psychic healing procedure.
- Psychic Powers: Being a counterpart of Tails, he may have these. They haven't really been demonstrated, though they seem to have something to do with crystals.
NazoFrom the web series Nazo Unleashed, and being of pure Chaos Energy, Nazo is seemingly the personification of negative chaos energy within the Chaos Emeralds, given form thanks to Giygas. His ultimate goal is to collect all seven Chaos Emeralds and achieve his perfect form. As it turns out, however, Nazo is the being that suppose to keep the balance between positive and negative chaos energy within the Emeralds, and the real personification of the negative energy, Hubris, corrupted him to free himself after the power boost caused by Giygas' wave.
Bunnie RabbotYet another Canon Foreigner, much like Miles, she hails from both the Saturday morning cartoon and the Archie comics series, in which she was an aunt and psuedo-maternal figure to Tails. Here, Sonic and Tails split from the Freedom Fighters after a Noodle Incident, and Bunnie has felt regret, and upon seeing Tails expressed joy... only to get roped into the hijinks. Lately, she's become a bit of The Load, but is trying to be better. It was believed that Giygas has some grand plan for her... even though he's no more than an Almighty Idiot.
- Artificial Limbs: Her most noteworthy trait, her canon limbs have been switched out for more realistic prosthetics. After her return to her body, this is now averted heavily.
- Body Horror: A Painful Transformation adapts her body to Nicol Bolas's magic, ripping it apart and then rebuilding it rapidly.
- Faux Action Girl: So far in the RP, she's been more along the lines of The Load.
- Punny Name
- Sharing a Body: With Tails, after Nicol Bolas literally scarred her mind defeating Giygas. Finally returned to her body and Came Back Strong.
- Southern Belle: A tomboyish example.
- Can you feel the sunshine?
- Memetic Mutation: It's pretty much the poster child of Creepypasta.
Tiny Toon Adventures
Fifi La FumeA Foreign Exchange Student from Acme Acres, Fifi came to Smash Campus due to feeling a tad bit burned out on the whole 'toon' experience at her last school and wanted something a bit more normal. Though she is a bit overwhelmed when she looks around the campus, things take an interesting turn when she runs into a certain two-tailed kitsune's Evil Counterpart...
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Never seen or referred to since the Roleplayer who registered her quit.
- Foreign Exchange Student
- Mythology Gag: Fifi taking an interest in magical studies. In one of the many shorts from Tiny Toons, Fifi played 'Scentanna' an Affectionate Parody of the Justice League's 'Zantanna', a powerful magic user.
- Poirot Speak: Averted. Though she's implied to have a thick french accent like in canon, when she speaks it's all in perfect english. The main reason is because the user controlling her admitted to hating this trope's use in works with foreign characters.
- Smelly Skunk: Though, granted, she has much better control over her odor in the RP than in canon.
Giygas/GiegueStraight from the second installment of the Mother trilogy, best known as Earthbound, Giygas was intended to be the next Big Bad of Campus Life... but plans change. How he survived his battle against the chosen four so long ago is not known, but he's back and ready to cause some havoc, whether he's aware he's causing it or not.
- Almighty Idiot: The Trope Namer himself.
- Dropped An Elder Dragon On Him: He is unceremoniously disposed of -not dead, though- by something even more powerful, or at least in control of its power, Nicol Bolas.
- Eldritch Abomination: Even if you don't know what he really looks like from his game, the attack he pulled on the Nebula is more than enough to give you an idea of what these characters are dealing with.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Giygas, taking his old name, Giegue, has to inflict this on himself to fit into a clone of Mewtwo without driving what's left of it insane and going back to square one. He keeps a couple of happier memories, though, one of which is his weakness, the lullaby from his human mother.
- Mind over Matter
- Small Role, Big Impact: Although he gets curbed stomped shortly after his introduction thanks to his original role as the Big Bad being hijacked by a Bigger Bad, the psychic wave he unleashed on the crew and Campus end up having lasting effects on the RP, such as indirectly causing the events of the Dark Sonic arc.
- You Cannot Grasp the True Form: Trope Namer of this as well.
The Legend of Zelda (Franchise)
MidnaThe Princess of the Twilight Realm herself, Midna was brought to the Campus by Master Hand, and works alongside Ezren as an arcane instructor, being a needed second party in a varied field.
Magic: The Gathering
Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker
A great dragon of many titles, Nicol Bolas is considered the ultimate villain in Magic: The Gathering, a traveler of multiple dimensions and an obscenely powerful Evil Sorcerer.
- Evil Sorcerer: Up to Eleven
- It Amused Me: His entire motivation for even being here is to quell his own boredom.
- Mind Rape: Part of his modus operandi, and his first act to someone else it the RP is to break Giygas.
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: We never see exactly what he did to defeat Giygas, just the fact that he did it to be rid of a pest.
- Our Dragons Are Different: In addition to being of the fire-breathing variety, he's a Planeswalker (a traveler of multiple dimensions), and an Evil Sorcerer, over 30,000 years old.
- Physical God: One of many in the Roleplay, but one of the few to actually demonstrate it.
Fire Emblem: Awakening
The LordsSo far, only Robin and Lucina have appeared, two of the three heroes of Awakening.
Tropes that apply to both characters:
- Magic Knight: Robin focuses more on magic and Lucina more on swordsmanship, but both still qualify.
Tropes that apply to Lucina:
Daughter of Galactus, Devourer of Worlds, and citizen of Earth-616, she's at the campus both as a student and clean-up detail.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: She's capable of growing to a massive size at a cost of energy, which she did... to eat an entire space vessel.
- Big Eater: And the subtropes that entail.
- Distaff Counterpart: Is basically a much friendlier and weaker version of her father, having grown up on a version of Earth.
- Horror Hunger: Her situation with her "Tapeworm Cosmic" since her comic run hasn't got any better, and even when she speaks with Lucina or an Andiramon she is instinctively analyzing their ''nutrition'' value in giga-calories.
- Hyperactive Metabolism: Everything she eats is converted into energy for her body to use, though she laments that non-organic components are 'empty calories'. It also took her more energy to maintain her massive size eating a space ship than she actually got from the feeding.
Characters from the Campus Life reboot:
List of original characters (by roleplayer):
Franchise based on: Pathfinder.A Tengu Alchemist, Jib-jab is a realist who values knowledge above all else, sometimes at the risk of his own bodily harm.
- Bird People: Is an anthropomorphic crow.
- Deadpan Snarker: Has gotten in some several snarky comments in the RP so far.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: While most of the people in the cafeteria were either cheering on or running away from the fight with Kasumi and Ayane, Jib-jab only occasionally glanced up from his concoctions at it.
Franchise based on: Pathfinder.A Magus Sylph, Radaya is a professor on the campus. She teaches the Dimensional Studies class.
- Gravity Master: His power, but it's played more limited than in most media.
Fenghuang the Red Panda
- Brutal Honesty: Natalia is not shy about her opinions on people.
Yoshi the Fox
- Psychic Powers: Yet to be fully demonstrated, but she says she has telepathy.
List of canon characters by franchise:
King DededeThe head Dean of the Campus, Dedede started the Campus in a quick attempt to further inflate his wallet, but soon found himself in for far more than he bargained for.
- Canon Welding: This version of Dedede has traits of both his cartoon and game selves.
- Did Not Think This Through: The Campus itself is a result of this. He wanted to put more money into the what he claims is the royal treasury, and ended up as the Dean because nobody else would take the job on such a short notice.
- Funetik Aksent: Keeps his southern draw from Kirby: Right Back at Ya!.
- Genre Savvy: Claims to be this, specifically calling back to the "Tabuu Incident", at least in regards to the results of gathering so many superbeings in one place.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: While he did make Popstar University to line his treasury, he also fully intends for actual teaching and learning to happen, and is extremely upset that one of the buildings has to be shut down in order to repair the place in the wake of Ayane's and Kasumi's "little tussle", as well as how he needs to refund students for canceled classes in that building.
- Macross Missile Massacre: From his Masked Dedede hammer, he opens a compartment and sends the missiles flying to counteract a Nihilego's Power Gem attack... not to actually massacre.
- Oh, Crap!: Upon finding out that Looker is investigating the campus for less than honest legitimate claims, Dedede understandably reacts in horror.
- Take Up My Sword: Non-fatal and minor version that gets immediately subverted. Dedede tosses his hammer for Kirby to inhale... only to then bring out his mask and an even bigger, metal hammer from his Masked Dedede gear.
KirbyThe pink puff-ball, the Star Warrior himself, many-times savior of Dream Land and Planet Popstar, has arrived at the campus with a simple goal: to visit his grumpy friend King Dedede.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the HedgehogThe titled hedgehog himself, he was invited to the Campus like Tails but declined, preferring the nomad life style (and study free life style) over being tied down to one spot. This, however, doesn't mean he drops by every now and then to check up on his little bro.
- Composite Character: Combines both his SatAM self with his canon games self, with a few elements from the Archie comics.
- The Ghost: So far, he's been referenced a lot but has yet to make his appearance in the RP proper.
Miles "Tails" ProwerSonic's adopted brother, Tails was rather ecstatic when he got accepted to the Campus. Whether or not he will become an important character again has yet to be seen.
- Composite Character: Like Sonic, he combines elements of his SatAM self with his games self.
- Oblivious to Love: Didn't realize Fifi was flirting with him at first until Sally brought up the fact that some girls believe in Love at First Sight. Upon realizing this, he felt rather stupid for not noticing it.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: In regards to the Campus. Despite Dedede using it as a money making scheme, Tails still believes it to be a legitimate campus, regardless of how things may seem.
- Who Would Be Stupid Enough?: As he headed towards the Campus, Tails hangs a lampshade on how the idea of the Campus being a money making scheme would make no sense, as the person who made the campus would likely spend more money making it than what they'd likely get back.
Sally AcornFormer leader of the Freedom Fighters, Sally is now a respected member of the Campus.
- Canon Welding: Has her current comic book appearance, but her backstory comes purely from Sonic SatAM.
- Seen It All: Has this attitude toward dimensional travel, magic, and dragons, justified in that between her father's exile to another Zone by Robotnik, her and Sonic time-travelling briefly, and Dulcy the Dragon, she's seen a lot of strangeness.
Tiny Toon Adventures
Fifi La FumeA rather flirtatious purple skunk, she was transferred from Acme Looniversity to the Campus for reasons even she is unsure of.
- Canon Welding: For the sake of convenience, she's been semi-retconned into being a Mobian skunk.
- Funny Foreigner: Semi-Averted. She still has her french accent, but for the sake of making things easier to read, her current RPer has her dialogue in perfect english.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Her first thought upon reaching the Campus? Where the boy's dorms are...
- Offscreen Teleportation: Is capable of this thanks to her Toon training. It's surprisingly useful for getting out of awkward situations.
- Smelly Skunk: Like canon. Also like canon, her oder comes from her tail. Most people on campus are not amused by this fact.
- Toon Physics: Because of her previous schooling, she is well versed in this, which usually catches 'normal' people off guard.
FriskThe protagonist of Undertale, although too young to actually parttake in campus shenanigans, Frisk usually hangs around to help better intergrate monster kind into the campus.
- Actual Pacifist: His characterization is based off the True Pacifist ending of Undertale so, as such, he rarely if ever actually fights. He prefers dodging and talking things out.
- Friend to All Living Things: As per-the pacifist route of Undertale.
- Happily Adopted: By Toriel.
- The Silent Bob: Doesn't speak in dialogue tags. Instead, he usually gets the point acrossed with his actions.
TorielThe queen of monsters and Frisk' adopted mother. She joined the campus in hopes of getting a teaching degree.
- Oh, Crap!: Has this reaction, downplayed, upon hearing how Looker might have to shut down the entire school.
- Team Mom: Literially to Frisk, though even with other characters, she treats them with her usual kind, motherly charm.
Flowey the FlowerA certain little psychopath, after the events of Undertale he stayed beneath Mt. Ebott... only for somebody else to come along. Now, he's in a clay pot in Joseph Buck's Winnebago RV.
- Lack of Empathy: He says this much of himself in a scathing reminder to his new caretaker. Joseph tells him it's a load of crap.
LookerA member of the international police force, Looker is on campus grounds investigating Dedede's less than honest campus setup.
- Noodle Incident: Looker notes how he once went on a mission that resulted him hiding in a truck with a bunch of Muks for three days, and as such, Fifi's odor is "like a walk through a field of daisies" to him now.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Despite the massive brawl that took place between the sisters, Looker was willing to give Dedede the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't the result of any misdoings by the campus itself, prefering to see the teachings of the campus itself before passing judgement.
Dead or Alive
KasumiThe protagonist of Dead or Alive 1, Kasumi was surprised to get an invitation to the campus and, while suspicious of its motive, is hoping to put her past behind her.
- Dark and Troubled Past: She occasionally remembers less than pleasant moments of her past. Coming to the campus was her hoping to forget about them.
- Good Is Not Soft: More morally upright than her sister but, when push comes to shove, she punches instead.
- My Greatest Failure: Sees the fight on campus between her and her sister as this, since it resulted in several buildings getting destroyed and them getting kicked off campus for the time being.
- Reality Ensues: As she learned the hard way, her fight with Ayane and the damage she caused was not Easily Forgiven. Even when she offered to repair the damages, Dedede still refused out of spite.
- Rebellious Princess: Originally came to the campus to escape her past. When she's force to return to her clan, her brother is understandably not please, especially since it resulted in an ally's facility being damaged in the process.
AyaneKasumi's sister, Ayane didn't buy into Dedede's scam for a second. Instead, she decided to head to campus in order to convince her to leave and isn't going to rest until she does.
- Anti-Hero: Is a part of the good guys, but is not above getting into fights with them if there's a disagreement between them.
- Big Brother Instinct: Or little sister instinct. Despite less than stellar events in the past, she still showed up to the campus in order to get Kasumi out of Dedede's scam.
- Dark is Not Evil: She's rather easy to enrage and her ways of getting people to see her way are... Questionable, but she is a part of the good guys.
- Smug Super: She's well aware that she's more well versed in combat than several characters in the RP, and not afraid to remind them of this fact. Naturally, given the range of characters in the RP, this doesn't always end well for her.
KlonoaThe protagonist of the Klonoa franchise, Klonoa came to Campus in an attempt to get a better grasp on his dream traveling abilities.
- Dream Walker: Has this ability, but doesn't have a good grasp on it, usually being pulled into dreams at random. He's hoping the classes on campus would help him get a better grasp on this.
- The Homeward Journey: Another reason for going to the campus, Klonoa hopes that by getting control of his abilities, he can go and see his friends and worlds he previously visited again.
Bungou Stray Dogs
Dazai OsamuA member of the Armed Detective Agency, he came to the campus looking for a beautiful lady to suicide with.
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Aya BlackpawHailing from the port city of Gadgetzan, where gangs rule streets full of swindlers and cheats, Aya Blackpaw is the Man Behind the Man of the Jade Lotus, and this is one of the worst-kept secrets among the three leaders in Gadgetzan. Still, the peons and lower ranks of Jade Lotus seem to buy the ruse anyway. She travels to the campus in answer to Dedede's request for a cheap contractor... with her own plans in mind.
- Far East: She and those of the Jade Lotus she brought with her are noted in-universe to look like a bizarre mix of Chinese and Japanese.
Sash LilacThe protagonist of the Freedom Planet series. She was brought into the RP to help with a demonstration of dimension travel. However, thanks to her actions while in the space between dimensions, she ends up accidentally bringing the Ultra Beast along with her.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Her playing around in the void between dimensions is what accidentally ends up causing it to intersect with Ultra Space, which in turn ends up bringing the Ultra Beast along with her.
Marinette Dupain-ChengThe titled character of her home series, Marinette was brought to the school as a transfer student after winning a contest with her secret crush and fellow crime fighter, Adrien Agreste. With her magic earrings, she's able to turn into the titled hero of her show, fighting alongside the rest of the student body when trouble rears its ugly face.
- Accidental Misnaming: Initially assumes Kirby is called "Puyo" because it's one of the few things he can say.
- The Fashionista: Subverted. She is a budding fashion designer, as mentioned several times in the RP.
- Foreign Exchange Student: From Paris.
- Killer Yoyo: Her Weapon of Choice while as the Miraculous Ladybug.
- Story-Breaker Power: Acknowledged by the RPers. Her ability to purge negative energy makes villains that rely on it incredibly easy for her to deal with. As a result, several of these kinds of Big Bads have already been agreed upon to be immune to it until the climax of the arc.
Adrien AgresteMarinette's friend and fellow crime fighter, much like Marinette he found his way onto campus after winning a contest. Much like Marinette, his ring allows him to transform into his superhero alter-ego, Cat Noir, a more confident and snarky version of himself.
Sakura KinomotoThe original Magical Girl, Sakura in this RP is now a fully grown woman who teaches magic on the Campus.
- Kid Hero All Grown-Up: Is a fully grown woman in the RP compared to her canon. The only real thing different about her is she's less of an Extreme Doormat she was a child.
- Technical Pacifist: She herself doesn't like to fight; however, if push comes to shove, she's fine with using her cards to deal with an adversary if need be.
- Took a Level in Badass: Has learned how to cast spells that don't involve her cards in between the end of her series and the RP. She's also gotten a bit more of a backbone than she did in the original series. Downplayed though in that she still doesn't like fighting very much.