- In the first installment of The Gamers, Rogar does one in a flashback to a previous session, at "the battle of Black Fields, where Rogar's blood brother was killed."
- Hadriex at the end of his Sim Farm review.
- This Photoshop comic parodying A&W's commercials shows Ryan throwing Allen a birthday party. Allen invokes this trope when Ryan announces he's giving away free Mama Burgers.
- Big No now comes in a handy dandy compilation clip on YouTube! Order yours TODAY!
- Also in reaction videos.
- Necro Critic did this when he found out there was more to Ehrgeiz than just the terrible fighting game. This one lasted past his 30-second long end screen and continued even after stopping for air.
- The end of the season 3 finale of AH.com: The Series: after it's revealed that they inadvertently overwrote the location of the Planet of the Nymphomaniacs in the ship's memory banks, the entire crew lets out a Big No so loud it literally echoes off distant galaxies and is heard in other dimensions.
- A popular internet meme is RAEG, where a template comic strip is drawn on, with the ending of a grotesque face shouting "FFFFUUUU—" in situations like a no smoking sign, being caught watching porn, etc.
- The Leet World's Chet usually greets the death of his drinking buddy Player with a cry of "Player, NOOOOO!" However, since the show is set inside a Video Game, dead characters are usually back in action next round. A notable exception is when Player is injured by Ahmad's grenade, as this took place outside the challenge levels where death is permanent. Lampshaded in the episode "Thunderhead" when Player breaks cover runs into the line of fire. Westheimer shouts "Player, No!" and Chet comments that it sounds better when he says it.
- The Angry Video Game Nerd:
- In the "Christmas Carol" episode: "NOOOOOOO! NO! NO! NO!", when the Ghost of Christmas Future shows him his tombstone, in the style of Castlevania II: Simon's Quest.
- He lets out another big "no" at the end of day 11 of "The Twelve Days of Shitsmas" when he learns he's going to review an LJN Toys product.
- In the Zero Punctuation review of Spore, Yahtzee delivers a deadpan Big No. Twice. Both times in his inimitably snarky manner.
"So can his new game Spore possibly live up to that legacy? In short, no. In long, noooooooooooooo..."(total length: 17 seconds)"...ooo.
So I guess what I'm asking is, 'Can brightly coloured monstrosities really compare to Batman?' Short answer, Nooooooooo..." (interrupted by closing music)
- Julian and Tarquin from The Chin Review are really, really attached to their cheese and wine.
- In the Whateley Universe, Phase does this once, upon learning something horrific about herself during powers testing.
- In If the Emperor Had a Text-to-Speech Device:
- Custodian does it twice in the short "Why Kitten Hates The Tau", once when Shadowsun leaves him and once at the end of the video, when he loudly and angrily declares that THIS IS NOT CANON!. Played for laughs both times.
- The omniescent shard of the Emperor screams a giant NOOOO! when he realizes that he can't contact the Throne-Emperor and warn him about the Tau. For laughs, just like all the rest.
- At the end of the Five Best and Worst Sonic Games countdown, Stuttering Craig does one, when he finds he can't turn off the music to Sonic R.
- The Nostalgia Chick does this on being exposed to the Christmas Shoes song in her "Top 10 Disturbing and Inescapable Christmas Songs" special. The Nostalgia Critic also shouts this frequently. A notable one is when he finally finds out that The Star Wars Holiday Special does, in fact, exist... and that he has to review it.
Nostalgia Critic: No... it's not true... it's impossible!!!
Darth Vader: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!
Nostalgia Critic: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
- She also does it when Nella dies by "bridge drop" during the Kirk VS Picard review.
- The Nostalgia Critic gives a series of these in his Drop Dead Fred review. Some of them are comparatively small "no"s, but he makes up for it with quantity.
- The Nostalgia Critic has "I HAVE A NEGATIVE RESPONSE TO THIS SCENARIO!!! I HAVE A NEGATIVE RESPONSE TO THIS SCENARIO!!!" This while making fun of Tombstone's Big No. However he actually lists this trope as one of his favorite clichés.
- Rob (dressed as Emperor Palpatine) tells Doug (dressed as Darth Vader) that he must review the 1999 animated movie The Legend of the Titanic. Guess the result.
- At the end of The Odd Life of Timothy Green, when the Critic hits his Rage Breaking Point...again:
Critic: NO! [pulls down technicolour swirly image over the camera, bearing the word "NO!" in big red letters, then waves a hand in front of it] NOOOOOOOOO!
- Nostalgia Critic also discussed it in the Top 11 Coolest Cliches as "Screaming 'No!'"
- In The Battery's Down Courtney has one of these when Jake says he's quitting musical theatre.
- raocow did this seemingly unintentionally. Made extra hilarious by how loud, deep, and scary it is compared to his regular voice.
- Also from a Let's Player, Chuggaaconroy's occasional Epic No. To be fair, it isn't a long, drawn out "NOOOOOOOO" as much as a deep, harsh "NO!" (in style of Dr. Robotnik's "NO!" in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog), which in context is a rejection, not the cry of despair seen in movies/other media and is usually said to show what saying no in a dialogue option will merit. Chuggaaconroy parodies himself in this video at about 11:46. "And there's Luigi's Epic NOSE!"
- Let's Plays of I Wanna Be the Guy will often have this. Even the creator of the game himself has been pushed this far. Here's a much more dramatic one
- As does Let's Play Sonic 2006.
- In Shadow of Israphel, Simon Lane gives one upon discovering his and Lewis Brindley's Yogcave had been annihilated, complete with an epic zoom out.
- 5 Second Films has a fourth wall-straining example (also counting as a case of Skyward Scream) in "Boarding School". Lampshaded in the description:
"Unfortunately for Junior, he's getting shipped to St. Understated, Thoughtful Conclusions Academy. Life's gonna be rough."
- Also a quieter-than-usual (but angry) example as an opinion on planking.
- The Annoying Orange: Orange at the end of More Annoying Orange and Cheese at the end of A Cheesy Episode.
- Spoony reacts this way in the "Party Mania" review first to suffer an eternity of a party in Canada and the second time when he will lose his 'wiener'.
- He mocks the use of one in Tekken: Blood Vengeance, arguing that they hadn't really reached the Noooooo! stage of a relationship given their three minutes of screentime.
- Two in Water-Human, both very dramatic and ending abruptly. First, the Water-Human cries out over David Hasselhoff's corpse, before realizing that it's weird to angst so much over a guy he knew for less than a minute. Later on Water-Human and a prison warden cry over the Large Beetle, who claims to have a heart attack, but then reveals he was just kidding.
- Chad Vader does this when he finds out that his girlfriend Libby has been deported, only for the Marshmallow Bandito to harass him.
Chad: You picked the wrong day to mess with me, nerd! (beats him up)
- Marik Plays Bloodlines:
Marik: I'll just work on my tan. Wait. I'm a vampire. I no longer have a tan. NOOOOOOOO!
- The end of the "Sloppy Roethlisberger" episode of Epic Mealtime has Harley accidentally breaking and spilling an entire bottle of Jack Daniels, with this being the appropriate response from someone in the background.
- A couple of times throughout Nakar's Let's Play Ultima series, but most memorably right at the end of Ultima VI.
Beh Lem: "To be saying nooooooooooooo in slow motion!"Death Cannon: *BOOM*
- Lenore the Cute Little Dead Girl:
- After Lenore dies, Ragamuffin shouts one while he begs to Lenore's corpse to not leave him.
- The Ladybug from Last Dance of Ladybug also gives one after she was injured by a kid.
- Twice in Two Best Friends Play. One was Pat's response to the thought of paying for all of Vampire Rain, and the other is when Matt found out they were going to play Shaq Fu.
- Gronkh often shows this reaction, for example on various occasions when being killed in Minecraft, (most often by a creeper, for example here).
- Shiny Objects Videos: In "Fishsticks", being the World of Ham that it is, a Big "NO!" was all but inevitable.
- TomSka has a NO! moment while discussing the post-production of the then-impending video "Holy Shit, Cats!"
Tom: ...then I have to send it over to Andrew, who puts the special effects in—...
Jenny: *produces Tom's "Dubstep Sunglasses" and puts them on. Pop music plays instead*
Tom: NO!! NOOO!! NOOOOO!! *video cuts to the end*
- In the Team Four Star Let's Play of the Left 4 Dead 2 custom campaign "Detour Ahead." Just after barely surviving most of the finale, Gan gets two in:
Lani: OH MY GOD A TANK!Gan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Said tank promptly killed Kaiser and incapped the rest of the team within 7 seconds of Lani's warning.
- Cloud 8745 from Youtube provided a pretty epic one during a challenge run of Kirby's Dream Land.
- The Canadian [[Star Trek]] web series parody, Star Track: Idomo has some Big N Os!
- Captain Tremblay said it when the Blorg destroyed his planet, and when Geordi La Farge dies in main engineering.
- Kuval screams it when the Christmas Messiah is beamed away.
- The Orion captain screams it when Tremblay kills him.
- The evil genecist screams it when Yeoman Bland destroys all his clones or (his calones).
- Rhian screams it when Kuval rams his bird of prey to his warbird.
- Captain Fortune screams it when his wife dies.
- One episode of Game Grumps had Egoraptor doing this after JonTron calls a Pokemon by the wrong name.
Jon: Oh, it's a Pumbloom!noteEgo: Do you remember the episode where Ash catches a Pumbloom?Jon: Dude-Ego: (Angrily) NO!!!
Ego: BOOOONES! NOOOOOOOOO!!!
- Ego get another one in Castlevania, after a skeleton enemy accidentally leaps into a bottomless pit.
- Jon does this twice: when he gets hit by a Mini-Necky on his last life in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, and when he endures the Nintendo Hardness of Donkey Kong's Crash Course.
- At the end of Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril; when after completely failing the Nintendo Hard plant Boss, Ross inspires Ego to give it one more shot...then he accidentally presses "End" and quits the game. Cue Ego screaming this then having a massive tantrum, and Dan laughing his ass off.
Ego: No!! I hit end! I HIT END! NO! NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FUUUUUUUUCK!!!
- Reverse Jurassic Park: Mr. Robustus in the fivequel.
Mr. Robustus: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
- In I'm a Marvel... and I'm a DC, Darkseid gets one after discovering he is a fictional character and an action figure in Zero Hour.
- Atop the Fourth Wall: Linkara's reaction to some oddness involving Wolverine in Marville is "One, no. Two, God no. Three, that was a terrible pun. Four, NO NO NO!"
- Todd in the Shadows: his response to imagining the Black-Eyed Peas' "The Time (Dirty Bit)" redone with other eighties music is to scream "NO!" with increasing volume after each clip.
- In How to Start off 2014 Right! by Matt Santoro, Matt calls a random stranger and asks her if she wants to be his friend. She shouts, "NO!".
- Anna Akana does this twice in "APPRECIATE ART (TV is awesome)". The first time occurs after her mother turns off the TV during the Secret World of Alex Mack finale, sending her to bed before she can see the last five minutes. The second time comes when Anna asks Alex Mack star Larisa Oleynik how the show ended, only to learn that the finale closed with a cliffhanger.
- Some Jerk with a Camera's reaction to It's A Small World Holiday.
- Episode 5 of Wall Turkey's Starving Saturdays (which is about the Hunger Games Simulator) focuses on the Genesis Wars, and John and Ben watch as the 32X is one of the remaining three consoles. John says that he will be mad if the 32X wins this. John's words become a reality as the 32X wins. John then screams this.
- In the Regular Car Reviews of the 1987 Jaguar XJ 6, the review ends with Mr. Regular posing a question:
"But, should you own a 1987 Jaguar XJ6?'"No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No-no. No No No [repeating] UGH NO! NOO! NO DON'T EVER, DON'T DO IT!"
- Angry Joe has naturally done a few:
Joe: "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Nooo! Nooo! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
- In his UFO: Extraterrestrials review. Complete with slow motion.
- After losing Marvel vs. Capcom 3 against The Nostalgia Critic. This is followed by a Big "YES!" from Joe and a Big "NO!" from The Critic when he beat him with his new controller/coffee table.
- His reaction to realizing that he's been set up in Suburban Knights starts out as a Rapid-Fire "No!" that culminates into a big one.
- Realizing it's Sunday, so Chick-Fil-A is closed.
- He lets out the Darth Vader one when seeing the dance mode in Kinect Star Wars. It even blows up Admiral Ackbar's ship.
- He gave out such a huge one in his Blood Bowl match against Crendor when he rolled 3 Attacker Downs that Crendor gave him the Broken Microphone Award.
- His reaction to Bayonetta 2 being a Wii U exclusive.
- He gave one of these in his attempt to stream his playing of the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight when the game crashed. Again.
- During the Far Cry 4 co-op when he learns that his pet elephant was killed.
- He gave one in his vlog about the second Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer when he sees Doomsday, then proceeds to go on a rant about the use of the character and drops an Atomic F-Bomb at one point. The video description is also one of these.
- This trope is one of the sins on CinemaSins. Whenever it happens, the narrator responds with "No" *ding*.
- During KZ's LP of Dangonronpa 2 when he figures out Gundham Tanaka was the killer in case 4.
- Christopher Odd lets off an epic one during Bloodborne after Vicar Amelia kills him just before he can finish her off. It lasts for thirty solid seconds.