The Odd Life of Timothy Green is a 2012 Disney movie. It stars a couple, Cindy and Jim Green, as they tell an adoption agency ofthe story of a strange boy. After burying a box full of their wishes for a perfect kid, they meet Timothy (CJ Adams), a boy with leaves on his legs.
- Bittersweet Ending: Timothy disappears, but his parents are able to get another child.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good:Jim: (while Timothy is playing soccer) GO TIMMY!
Cindy's sister: Has he been drinking!?
- Framing Device: The entire movie is the story told to the adoption agent.
- Hate Sink: Every adult who isn't named "Cindy Green" or "Jim Green". In particular, Cindy's sister is a complete snob who loves belittling Cindy at every turn and openly mocks Timothy on several occasions.
- Law of Inverse Fertility: Both the parents want to have children, but Jill is infertile.
- Meaningful Name: Timothy Green, given that he has leaves on his legs.
- Mundane Made Awesome: The Film seems to love pencils, for whatever reason.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: The adoption agent doesn't seem to think the Green's story is too weird.