Blackjack Mulligan (born Robert Deroy Windham, November 25, 1942 April 7, 2016) and Blackjack Lanza (born John Lanza, October 14, 1935-December 8, 2021) were a Professional Wrestling Tag Team as The Blackjacks. They came together as a team in 1973 and competed for the AWA, WWE, and various territories. They were 1x WWA (Indianapolis) World Tag Team Champions, 1x NWA Texas Tag Team Champions, 2x NWA American (World Class) Tag Team Champions and 1x WWE World Tag Team Champions.
- Arch-Enemy: Dick the Bruiser and The Crusher
- Autobiography: Mulligan's True Lies and Alibis.
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: They were inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2006.
- Badass Family/Wrestling Family: Two separate families. Mulligan has sons Barry and Kendall Windham, son-in-law Mike Rotunda and grandsons Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas. Lanza has nephew John "Bradshaw" Layfield.
- Charlie Brown from Outta Town: Mulligan as Big Machine.
- Dark Is Evil: As heels.
- Everything Is Big in Texas: Mulligan is from Sweetwater. Lanza is from either New Mexico or Laredo.
- Finishing Move: Clawhold
- Generation Xerox: The New Blackjacks, Windham and Bradshaw.
- Power Stable: As a team, they were members of The Heenan Family in the WWA in Indianapolis. On his own, Mulligan was a member of The Pringle Dynasty as a heel and Dusty Rhodes' Family as a face.
- Retired Badass: Lanza has worked as a road agent for WWE for years.
- Talk Show with Fists: Mulligan's short-lived "Blackjack's BBQ"
- Underwear of Power
- Wrestling Doesn't Pay: Wrestling cowboys.
- Wrestling Family: Blackjack Mulligan's two sons, Kendall and Barry Windham, are also wrestlers, as is his son-in-law Mike Rotunda (better known by his WWE ring-name Irwin R. Shyster). In addition, Mulligan's two grandsons through Rotunda, Windham and Taylor, currently wrestle for WWE as Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas, respectively.