Running on Rule of Funny and tons of Alternative Character Interpretation, Harry Potter and the Ten Years Later is a fan-based production from Furious Molecules that takes Harry Potter and friends into the mysterious, confusing, back-stabbing world of adulthood... Muggle-ized. Set ten years after the fall of Voldemort and the events in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the Department of Aurors has been shut down due to no Dark Wizard activity, Harry's lost his job, Ginny wants a big family, Ron and Hermione have split up and Ron's now hiding in the woods stealing... oh, ack, you have to see it to believe it.
Completely and most definitely Not For Children or Younger Viewers.
Catch the series here.
- Double Standard: Rape, Female on Male: Hermione plies Harry with drink and has sex with him when he's so drunk he can't even remember it— and the next morning she even brazenly admits so— but Ginny still considers Harry guilty of adultery. She was more than a little drunk, too.
- Lampshade Hanging:
- On actors:
- On the character names:Harry: Do you ever notice how in the Wizarding World people's names tend to be so much more descriptive of who they are than in the Muggle world? Did you ever notice that?
Stretch: No. I, Stretch Scuzzington, have never noticed that. Have you, Squat Stinkytits?
- Recursive Canon: The Harry Potter books series exists in-universe.
- Running Gag: Andrew, who knows nothing about IT, works in the Ministry's IT department.
- Ship Sinking: The series takes direct aim at the canon ships Harry×Ginny and Ron×Hermione.Ron: Hermione and I... fell in love when we were kids. When silly little things like "complete incompatibility" didn't matter. Do you know what it's like being married to someone who's better than you at everything??