Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings is an Action-Adventure game released in 2009 for the Nintendo Wii, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS, and Playstation Portable. Plays take control of Indiana Jones in a quest to find the fabled Staff of Moses, and, predictably, prevent it from falling into the hands of the Nazis.
Plagued by constant delays during development, the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 versions were eventually canceled. The game that was released received mixed to negative reviews.
This Video Game provides examples of:
- Character Name and the Noun Phrase
- Clothing Damage: The result of the fight with the fire breather.
- Embedded Precursor: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis is an unlockable feature in the Wii version.
- Expy: Maggie O'Malley is sort of a cross between Marion and Elsa. She's generically spunky, but she also turns out to be a spy, but in this case it's for the British, so she stays a good guy after the reveal.
- No Swastikas: Not only are swastikas censored, the game apparently can't even say the word "Nazi" and substitutes it with "German".
- Offscreen Start Bonus: In the very first level.