- Just Here for Godzilla: A lot of people bought the Wii version just because it came with Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. This was one month before FoA was released on Steam.
- Some people who otherwise weren't interested in the game changed their minds when they found out you could play as Indy's dad, Henry Jones Sr., in co-op mode.
- Narm: Indy and his dad's groans when they climb and drop from ledges, respectively
- Scrappy Mechanic: The gunfight sections turn the game into an on-rails shooter.
- The game also makes Indy's signature revolver into a set piece instead of part of his gear.
- So Okay, It's Average: The general consensus is that while the game has good graphics, varied gameplay, and good voice acting, the controls and story leave much to be desired. Though the Wii version came with Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, so those without access to Steam or an older computer could play it, so it wasn't all bad.
- The Problem with Licensed Games: At least the Wii version, with unresponsive controls, and a questionable story in all versions.
YMMV / Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings