- He Also Did:
- Colt's first-season boss, "Big Jack", is played by Jo Ann Plug, better known as Lt. Dish in M*A*S*H.
- In addition to his work on The Fall Guy, Glen A. Larson also served as creator and executive producer of Alias Smith and Jones, Battlestar Galactica, Automan, and Knight Rider; co-creator and executive producer of B.J. and the Bear, Quincy, M.E., Manimal, and Magnum, P.I.; developer and executive producer of The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries and Night Man; and co-developer and executive producer of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.
- Ted Lange directed three episodes. Lange is best known for playing Isaac Washington on The Love Boat. Lange even cameos in one of the episodes he directed as a bartender, complete with the uniform he wore on The Love Boat, and upon seeing him, Colt at first does a double-take, then asks if the boat sailed without him.
- Long before his involvement with the series, theme song co-composer Dave Somerville was previously lead vocalist with The Diamonds, a late '50s/early '60s vocal quartet from Canada mostly well known for interpreting and introducing rhythm and blues vocal group music to the wider pop music audience. Their hits include "Little Darlin'" and "The Stroll."
- The theme song was sung by Lee Majors (Colt Seavers) himself.
- In-Universe, Howie Munson has done just about everything and then some before he became a stuntman and a Bounty Hunter.
- I Am Not Spock: At least in Germany where this series is much more popular than The Six Million Dollar Man, Lee Majors will always be Colt Seavers.
- I Want You to Meet an Old Friend of Mine:
- Peter Breck, one of Lee Majors's co-stars on The Big Valley, guest-stars in three episodes, including one as himself. Another Big Valley co-star, Linda Evans, appears as herself in the episode "Colt's Angels".
- Lee Majors would also reunite with his co-stars from The Six Million Dollar Man on the series; Lindsay Wagner, the other half of the Bionic Couple, guest-stars in the episode "Devil's Island", and Richard Anderson, the boss of the Bionic Couple, guest-stars in the episode "Inside, Outside".
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Only the first 2 seasons got released on DVD and even those releases are out of print.
- You Look Familiar: In one episode Lou Ferrigno appears As Himself while Colt is guest-stunting on an episode of The Incredible Hulk (1977). Later Ferrigno appears as his character from Trauma Center in the first half of a two-parter, the other half being on Trauma Center itself.
- Actor Shared Allusion: This one's a sad one...Dana Hill appeared as a character named Cassie Farraday in the episode "P.S., I Love You". Cassie is a diabetic, just as Dana was in real-life. She sadly passed away from complications of the disease in 1996, only 32 years old.
Trivia / The Fall Guy