Louis Jude "Lou" Ferrigno (born November 9, 1951) is a former professional bodybuilder turned actor and fitness consultant of Italian-American descent.
In his bodybuilding days, he won an IFBB Mr. America title and two consecutive IFBB Mr. Universe titles. For a glimpse at his career in that field, there is the documentary Pumpin Iron, which starred fellow bodybuilder-turned-actor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
A lesser known fact is that he reprised the role of Hulk through voice acting in the 2003 film then in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, when CGI technologies allowed to render the monster more convincingly than green paint on his jacked body. He also had a Remake Cameo in both the 2003 film and the MCU's Incredible Hulk film, both as a security guard.
His stature and musculature also got him cast as Classical Mythology hero Hercules in a couple of B-to-Z movies in the 1980s.
- Hercules — As the titular character (1983)
- Sinbad of the Seven Seas — As the titular character (1989)
- The Godson — As Bugsy (1998)
- Hulk — Cameoing alongside Stan Lee as a security guard (2003)
- Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! — As Secret Service Agent Banner (2015)
- Avengers Grimm — As Iron John (2015)
- The Incredible Hulk — As the Hulk (1978-82)
- The King of Queens — As Lou Ferrigno (200007)
- Adventure Time — As Billy (2010-2016)
- Star Trek Continues — As Zaminhon (2014)