- All-Star Cast:
- Original English: Channing Tatum, Zendaya, LeBron James, Danny DeVito, and Gina Rodriguez.
- Latin American Spanish dub: Gerardo Reyero (The Stonekeeper), Cristina Hernández (Brenda), Ricardo Tejedo (Thorp), and many others.
- Japanese dub: Subaru Kimura (Migo), Saori Hayami (Meechee), Mamoru Miyano (Percy), Fumihiko Tachiki (The Stonekeeper), Hiroki Yasumoto (Thorp), and many others.
- The Cast Showoff: The Stonekeeper's voice actor, Common, is a rapper. Naturally, he gets a musical number that showcases his rapping skills.
- Celebrity Voice Actor: In the Latin American Spanish dub, Migo is voiced by the Colombian singer Sebastián Yatra. Curiously enough, since he was in tour in Spain, he had to dub the whole film from there, while the rest of the dub was done in Mexico.
- Dueling Movies: With Missing Link and Abominable, as all are films centered on Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti that were released within a year of each other. As the highest-grossing of the three, it's the winner of this duel.
- Name's the Same: The Gwangi of this film is certainly not to be confused with a certain stop-motion Allosaurus.
- Real-Life Relative: In the Latin American Spanish dub, Cristina Hernández and Ricardo Tejedo (Brenda and Thorp respectively) are married in Real Life.
- What Could Have Been: The film was originally an adaptation of a children's book titled Yeti Tracks by (the film's executive producer) Sergio Pablos but the book never saw the light of day, So the film became an original story.
- Percy was a "ski bum type" in the first drafts of the script but when Karey Kirkpatrick came on as director he found him bland and boring and had no motivation on his personality so he added more elements in his later revisions by giving arc and depth to his character.
- Also Meechee was more of a side character in early drafts but Kirkpatrick said she was undeveloped so she was made head of the S.E.S. in rewrites.
Trivia / Smallfoot