- Awesome Music:
- Genius Bonus:
- Migo's name is a reference to Mi-go, one of the names for the yeti in the original Tibetan mythology. Similarly, Meechee's name is based on "Miche", another local name for the creature.
- Migo is able to communicate with a bear, indicating they share a common language. This is likely based on a common explanation for the yeti being misidentified sighting of bears.
- He Really Can Act: "He Really Can Sing" in this case. Many viewers were pleasantly surprised by Channing Tatum's singing in "Perfection".
- Hilarious in Hindsight: It's not the first time we hear Mamoru Miyano in the Japanese dub to voice another guy named Percy or its equivalents.
- Memetic Mutation: Zendaya is Meechee... and LeBron James is Gwangi...
- Moment of Awesome: The Stonekeeper using his own stone slabs as shuriken to save Meechee and Migo from the pursuing humans. Paradoxically, he uses the "Small foot don't exist" slab to take out the human's helicopter. Protect the village indeed.
- Nightmare Fuel: The "Let It Lie" sequence, where we see cave art of yetis being shot and stabbed by humans. It's a lot more intense than you'd expect from this kind of film.
- Uncanny Valley: Both the humans and the yetis have tall, narrow eyes really close to each other, which might be passable in 2D animation, but looks odd in 3D. Plus, the yetis have no noses.
YMMV / Smallfoot