- Casting Gag: In the English dub, Jessica Shannon is voiced by Danielle Judovits, who's once again voicing a spunky, red-haired teenager.
- Cross-Dressing Voices:
- Mitsuki Saiga voices Akira Akatsuki.
- In the English dub, Edward is voiced by Tara Sands.
- No Export for You:
- Due to licensing issues in regards to Marvel character rights and that the show's toys are made by Bandai rather than Hasbro, it's unlikely the show will make its way to the States or other English-speaking territories. An American English dub has been made, but at this moment in time, it's only airing in Southeast Asia so far.
- That hasn't stopped the Future Avengers from being used in the Agents of Atlas and Future Fight Firsts comics - which means it's unlikely to be a licensing problem. Seems more likely that they just didn't want to run the animes at the same time as Avengers Assemble. Unexpectedly however, it's Sequel Series did aired on Streaming.
- Role Reprise: The English dub sees many voice actors reprising their roles from other projects:
- From The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, there's Colleen O'Shaughnessey as Wasp, Steve Blum as Wolverine, and Robin Atkin Downes as Abomination and Baron Zemo.
- From Marvel Heroes, Crispin Freeman once again voices Loki.
- From Iron Man: Rise of Technovore, there's Matthew Mercer as Iron Man.
- From Wolverine and the X-Men, in addition to Wolverine, there's Yuri Lowenthal as Iceman.
- From Avengers Assemble, in addition to Hulk, there's Roger Craig Smith as Captain America and Travis Willingham as Thor.
- What Could Have Been: Originally, the Avengers' DISKs were going to transform into miniature CGI robots that resemble their normal forms, which would be their Sleep-Mode Size form. However, this was deemed too expensive to use regularly, so instead, they manifest as holograms. The DISK-bots appear in the show's second ending, as well as in the Japanese toy store Ed visits in episode 11.
Trivia / Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers