- Acting for Two: Parodied with Yinling and her daughter, Newling.
- All-Star Cast: Shinya Hashimoto, Toshiaki Kawada, Nobuhiko Takada, Naoya Ogawa, Genichiro Tenryu, Shinjiro Otani, Magnum TOKYO, Bob Sapp, Aja Kong... HUSTLE had no doubt one of the best lineups in the history of pro wrestling.
- Dawson Casting: Parodied with Monster Bono, who was only six years younger than his "father" and seven years older than his mother.
- The Other Darrin:
- What Could Have Been:
- The promotion was originally going to follow a more restrained WWE style sports entertaining. It was later when they decided to take it Up to Eleven and turn the company into animeland.
- Takehiro Murahama was initially going to sign up with DSE to keep wrestling in HUSTLE, but he instead signed with MMA promotion HERO'S, as he desired to keep competing in K-1 and expected to use HERO'S (which had the same owners as K-1) as a trampoline. It didn't work, so he returned to pro wrestling and signed up with ZERO-ONE.
- The Esperanza's role was going to be played by Antonio Inoki, and Hard Gay's tag team partner for the same event would have been his real life friend Hiroshi Tanahashi; in exchange, HUSTLE would have sent Toshiaki Kawada and TAJIRI to New Japan, with Kawada possibly participating in the GP again. However, negociations fell short and those angles never happened.
Trivia / Fighting Opera HUSTLE