Having seized control of the alien ship, Megatron plans to return to Cybertron and conquer the planet.
- Admiring the Abomination: Megatron continues to admire the Vok's ruthlessness.
- Bad Boss: Megatron uses Quickstrike to test out if the main room has any security traps.
- Badass Boast: Megatron: "I am power." He later swears to destroy the Vok, the Maximals and the Autobots.
- Batman Gambit: Most of the Maximals launch an attack to force Megatron to send his troops out, making it possible and safe for Rattrap and Tarantulas to sneak in.
- Big "YES!": Megatron when he gains full control.
- Bittersweet Ending: Megatron's plan is foiled, but the Maximals regret the abduction of Tigatron and Airazor.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Waspinator turns to the camera to comment on Inferno's brown-nosing.
- Cruel Mercy: Implied. Megatron intends to abandon Tarantulas on the planet with the Maximals. It's later shown that (with the exception of Rattrap) they were fully prepared to slag him on sight.
- The Dreaded: Optimus describes the Vok in this fashion and worries what they'll do if they find their way to Cybertron.
- Dumbass Has a Point: Quickstrike interrupting Megatron looking over the Alien Disk.Quickstrike: Boss, you better—
Megatron: Silence, you fool! This is crucial.
Optimus: Better listen to him, Megatron.
- Electric Torture: What Megatron does this to Primal when the latter tries to transform.
- Enemy Mine: The Maximals and Tarantulas team up to stop Megatron.
- Exactly What I Aimed At: Rattrap opens fire and the blasts go right past Megatron's shoulders, which Megs mocks him for.Megatron: You should've made your shots count.
Optimus: [now free of the cables] Oh, he did.
- Face Ship: Megatron manipulates the outside of the Metal Hunter to resemble his face. Ironic, huh?
- Enemy Mine: This time it's the Maximals who ally with Tarantulas.
- Foreshadowing: Now why in Primus' name would Megatron mention destroying the Autobots?
- The Tripredacus Council is also name-dropped for the first time.
- Idiot Ball: Tarantulas leaving Megatron alone inside the Metal Hunter.
- Ignored Expert: Optimus (who's had two direct experiences with Vok technology) warns Megatron."Megatron, don't! Their power is beyond what you can imagine. You can't control it."
- Insecurity System: The Metal Hunter's security is terrible. Partially justified by Megatron having the alien disk but there's not even a single guard.
- Lampshade Hanging: Rhinox is getting really sick of constantly waking up in the CR Chamber this season.
- Near-Villain Victory: Megatron nearly takes the Metal Hunter to 24th century Cybertron.
- Negated Moment of Awesome: Due to the Electric Torture.Megatron: There is no heroic escape today, Primal!
- No-Sell: Downplayed but the Transmetalized Maximals and Predacons recover almost instantly from the Energon surge.
- Oh, Crap!: Tarantulas and Rhinox when they realize Megatron is trying to upgrade the Metal Hunter with time travel capabilities.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: As Tarantulas lampshades, if Megatron was going to use the Metal Hunter to destroy the Axalon, wouldn't he have done so to begin with? This clues Tarantulas off to Megatron wanting the Maximals to remain in their base so he can travel to Cybertron without any resistance.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Megatron has no intention of using his new weapon to attack the Maximals. He intends to save his resources for a return trip to Cybertron.
- Revenge Before Reason: Defied. Megatron has no intention of wasting time on the Maximals when he's close to achieving his goal of conquering Cybertron.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: After uploading the malware, Tarantulas peels outta there while screaming.
- Silence, You Fool!: Said word for word by Megatron to Quickstrike as he needs to focus on the Metal Hunter. Then again Quickstrike was warning him of the Maximals' recovery and that the Predacons were outnumbered.
- Spanner in the Works: The malware that Tarantulas uploaded into the Transwarp cells.
- Teleporters and Transporters: How the Metal Hunter moves around.
- Touched by Vorlons: Megatron and Tarantulas postulates that transmetalization did this to the Beast Warriors. Either Vok technology doesn't register their presence anymore (Megatron's view) or it reads them as Vok (Tarantulas' view).
- Villain Respect:Tarantulas: Your comrades fight well.
Rattrap: Yeah, well, you Preds give us plenty of practice.
- Visionary Villain: Lampshaded. Upon hearing Megatron discuss his plans to conquer Cybertron and destroy both the Maximals and Autobots, Quickstrike remarks, "The boss sure thinks big."
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: In a non-lethal variant, Megatron just drops Tarantulas from a great height when their alliance has served its purpose.
- You're Insane!: Optimus's reaction to Megatron's intent to conquer Cybertron with Vok technology and destroy the Maximals and Autobots.