Works with their own pages:
- It would probably be easier to list the scenes in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit that don't involve Getting Crap Past the Radar.
- Although this one just has to be shared: Shortly after the scene where Wallace transforms from the were-rabbit back into his human self, he awakens stark-naked. Gromit places a cardboard box around him to cover his you-know-what. Guess what the box says? May Contain Nuts.
- "If you ask me this was arson. Yep, somebody arseing around."In case you're unaware...
- "Kiss my arrr...(holds up vegetable)...tichoke!"
- The Prince of Egypt:
- "Ladies, please, you've cleaned every inch of me — WHOA! I was wrong."
- After Moses and Tzipporah marry, the next scene may or may not take place after their wedding day. Regardless, we see Tzipporah with her hair all over the place and she looks exhausted. An "after sex" scene.
- Tzipporah was given to Moses and Rameses for two reasons. One: The priests make sure to highlight her beauty. Two: Rameses and Moses both seem fairly, um, excited. Three: Rameses somewhat suggestively grabs her by her chin. And four, the real cinch: Rameses has her sent to Moses' bedchambers.
- The Road to El Dorado had one pretty suggestive scene where Tulio and Chel are on the floor, just off-screen and making kissing noises. When Chel gets up, Tulio gets up a few seconds later, and it seems the area Chel's head rose from was... a little further down his body than his face.
Tulio: "-so we can get the hell back to Spain!"
- This line when Tulio and Miguel are discussing their plan (again):
- Shark Tale:
- Kung Fu Panda:
- In the scene when Tigress performs a split and breaks the plates that Shifu throws as a demonstration of flexibility, just look at Po's reaction. Not to mention Po's face when Tigress lands back down. He's staring at her ass. Might be a part of their Ship Tease.
- Then there's the scene right after Po wakes from his Parody Sue Dream Sequence. He tries to get up, but has trouble due to his weight, causing a lot of banging. When Mr. Ping later demands to know what he was doing, Po has to explain, rather uncomfortably, that he was having a strange dream.
- And in the sequel:
Mr.Ping: Well, son. Baby geese come from little eggs...now don't ask me where the egg comes from!
- When Po asked Mr. Ping on where he came from, Mr. Ping said this:
- Shen's talk about old and new has shades of Mao Zedong's own beliefs, and was especially prominent during the Cultural Revolution. Yet, it appears to have been unnoticed by the Chinese censors (who normally censor anything considered subversive to China's beliefs or anything considered an Old Shame to Chinese history, like the Tiennamen Square Massacre)
- A very subtle example occurs when Mantis laments the fact that he's not going to die by having his head torn off, like his mom did to his dad. Since female mantises usually eat their mates after mating, Mantis is complaining that he's going to die a virgin.
- In How to Train Your Dragon 2, when Hiccup and Gobber see Stoick going toward his long-lost wife Valka, who had been fraternizing with dragons all this time and believes he's going to go nuts on her.Gobber: This is why I never married. That and another reason..
- Ruffnut's "Take me" definitely has a double meaning.
- Penguins of Madagascar:
- Skipper states that there was no mating between him and Dave.
- Later Skipper tells his crew to grab their coconuts, and they all reach down... and grab actual coconut shells. But Rico, instead of using them to listen to the North Wind's mission, he puts them on his chest, making them look like boobs.
- The inflatable bounce house the Penguins retrieve and inflate (before falling to their deaths from the airplane) is named "Sweaty Palms".
- In Home, when Oh and Tip take a pee break, Oh drinks a bowl of lemonade.
- Over the Hedge:
Hammy: You wanna see what I do with my nuts?
- RJ tells the other animals to "Roll over and give your privates a good licking" if they get caught. And they actually do it later on.
- When RJ goes to work solo with Hammy, Hammy excitedly asks him "You wanna help me find my nuts?". Hammy's a squirrel, so he means literal nuts, but when you take it out of context...
- This, incredibly, is tamer than what they were originally going to go with:
- Stella's role during the film's major heist is to distract the house owner's cat. When she's later startled by a crash, she stands up from off-camera with some of her 'make-up' messed up while the cat sits up after her with a dazed, goofy expression.
- The makeover in preparation for the seduction mentioned above ends with her getting a cork shoved... somewhere. The audience isn't shown where, but considering it's expressively for stopping her stink, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
- Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas:
- "PICKLES AND EGGS!"
- When Marina is going through Sinbad's stuff, she finds what appears to be a jeweled bra and speculates out loud that he found it in a brothel.
- In the opening of Puss in Boots, Puss wakes up and you see a non-anthro female cat right next to him. Worse still, he is seen putting on his belt upon getting up, suggesting that it was off before.
- In the Trolls: The Beat Goes On! episode "Cloudy with a Chance of Hugs", Branch pulls a snake stored in Cloud Guy's midsection at one point, with him reacting in a rather odd way.