- The first scene with Shrek and Fiona in bed denotes something suggestive. It's implied that they had sex the night before, the reason they didn't appear in the intro. They wake up and clearly seem very pleased. This is probably when Shrek impregnated Fiona.
Donkey: AAHHH! You know, you really need to get yourself a pair of jammies!
- Bonus points for Donkey pulling back the bee covers and is clearly horrified that Shrek isn't wearing underwear.
- When Shrek hears that Fiona is pregnant, Puss tries to give him The Talk.Shrek: How did this happen?Puss: Allow me to explain. You see, when a man has certain feelings for a woman, a powerful urge sweeps over him.Shrek: I know how it happened. I just can't believe it.Donkey: (to Puss) How ''does'' it happen?
- While Donkey, Puss, and Shrek are looking around the high school campus, two young boys come out of a carriage smoking on the inside. The boys were also wobbling around disoriented and joyful.
- One of the boys says, "For lo, bro! Don't burn all my frankincense and myrrh!" Not even sneaking past the radar.
- After Shrek finds out about Fiona's pregnancy Puss saysPuss: And you, my friend, are royally (cut off by a foghorn)
- This exchange between Donkey and Puss In Boots after they've switched bodies.Donkey: (In Puss' body) I feel all exposed and nasty!
Donkey: (trying to walk correctly in Puss' body) How in the Hans Christian Anderson am I suppose to parade around in these goofy boots!?
- And this:
- After Shrek and Fiona put their children to bed Shrek asks "So what do we do now?" in a sly voice and they look suggestively at each other. Cut to a shot of them fully clothed and dead asleep.
Radar / Shrek the Third