Stutin' Like My Daddy
Made You Look
- In a flashback, Kat fantasizes about her fanfic audience attacking the school on her behalf, with her being dressed like Daenerys Targaryen and her fans being a Dothraki hoard.
- Rue and Jules give a helpful seminar on the finer points of solicited dick pics, complete with a slide show."Some people say that eyes are the windows to the soul. I disagree. I think it's your dick. and how you fucking photograph it."
Rue: Uncapped deodorant touching the floor, horrifying. Jug of lotion, terrifying. Dirty fingernails... (disgusted swallowing) horrifying. A medieval sword? Run for your fucking life terrifying.
- The Freeze Frame just before the cut-away has Rue giving a hilarious "Well, actually..." expression.
- Throughout the slide show, Jules does a spot-on impersonation of a bored teaching assistant.
- As Rue goes through what the difference of "terrifying" and "horrifying" is.
- Cassie saying how she face-times with McKay every night and then being teased about the two of them falling in love by her friends whom she tells to shut-up. Gilligan Cut to her and McKay being Sickeningly Sweethearts during facetime telling each other how they liked the other more.Lexi: ...ew.
- Kat manages to blunder into the lucrative world of online domming after a pervert shows her his absurdly small penis and mistakes her nervous laughter for an attempt at humiliation... which he gets off on.
- Rue and Jules set out to create topless photos of Jules that "tasteful" and "classy" but still look like selfies."I want, like, good, professional nudes. Like, classy, but not too arty, like, I put very little thought or effort into them, but they could also be in fucking MOMA."
Shook One: Pt II
'03 Bonnie and Clyde
- As Rue privately fantasizes about Jules her mom comes through the door to tell her dinner was ready, causing Rue to quickly pull the covers up.Leslie: Are you coming?
Rue: Yeah. No. (Beat) Yeah. For... Yeah, for dinner. Just give me a second.
Leslie: (gives her daughter a skeptical look) Okay.
- Rue getting a lip tattoo from Ashtray and then he turns to Jules asking if she was ready. Jules' reaction literally reads, "You've got to be fucking kidding me, is this really happening?" Ashtray assures Jules that it was all good and that he's been "doing this for years".Jules: I love you, Rue, but there's no fucking way I'm doing that. (cut to a close up of Jules' face as Ashtray does the inside of her lip and Rue holds her for support)
The Next Episode
- Lexi dressed as Bob Ross at the Halloween party in the sixth episode.
- The interrogation scene between Rue, Lexi, and one of the McKay twins at the Halloween party. Especially since it's a sendup of The Wire with several shout outs to characters from the show.
- While going through a manic episode, Rue imagines that she's in a Police Procedural where she and Lexi are trying to figure out what Nate did to Jules. Somehow, they actually manage to figure out almost exactly what happened between Jules and Nate.
The Trials and Tribulations of Trying to Pee While Depressed
And Salt the Earth Behind You