- Leading up to the title card in the pilot, "Can't Get Used to Losing You" by Andy Williams plays and descends into "Hold Up" by Beyoncé in the title card, which samples the former.
- The scene after Rue takes drugs at McKay's party features a scene where the room literally spins around and is set to "I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)" by Jamie xx, Popcaan, and Young Thug. It serves as Visual Effects of Awesome.
- In the second episode, Labrinth's "Mount Everest" serves as an excellent accompaniment to Rue getting trashed on fentanyl.
- From the official soundtrack, there is "The Lake", which plays during Jules and Nate's nightmarish confrontation in the fourth episode. The ominous thumping beat and the moaning synths perfectly complement the scene's tension as Jules realizes just how badly she's messed up.
- Also from the official soundtrack, "Euphoria Funfair" greatly enhances the fourth episode, syncing closely with the characters' movements around the carnival and the tracking shots while being a richly layered cinema-grade orchestral suite.
- "Inside, Looking Out" by The Animals plays when the normally low-key and timid Ethan drinks a shot and leads Kat into a restroom where they make out and then later he goes down on her. Counts as a Moment of Awesome too.
- "All for Us" by Labrinth and Zendaya is amazing, especially when paired with a dance number as seen in "And Salt the Earth Behind You".
Awesome Music / Euphoria