- Ensemble Dark Horse: Lexi and Fezco have quite a few fans, given their statuses as the only ones in the main cast who aren't messed up.
- Epileptic Trees: The theory that Rue actually died from her overdose, and is narrating the series from beyond the grave. Sam Levinson has outright denied this.
- He Really Can Act: Many fans have had this reaction toward Zendaya's performance as Rue. Same for Jacob Elordi as Nate.
- Squick: For all that sex plays a big part in the series, very little of the sexually explicit material is filmed in ways that viewers would find titillating. This could arguably be a good thing as most of the characters are teenagers.
- Unintentionally Unsympathetic: While nobody argues that Maddy deserves to be abused, there are a lot of fans who find it hard to sympathize with her considering the fact that she helped Nate ruin a complete strangers life in order to escape from the consequences of her own terrible decisions.
- Visual Effects of Awesome:
- In general, the show is very well shot, with lots of gorgeous cinematography.
- In the pilot, there is a trippy sequence in which Rue wanders through a house while stoned and the room spins underneath her feet.
- In the final scene of "Shook One: Pt. II", the bed Rue and Jules are in rotates around repeatedly, and each time the underside of the bed is shown, there is a scene of their friendship, and each time that the bed comes back around, they are closer to the Big Damn Kiss.
- The Woobie: Jules, by a landslide.
YMMV / Euphoria