For the funny moments of the sequel series', visit these pages;
- Ben's reaction to first turning into Heatblast:Ben/Heatblast: AUUGH! I'M ON FIRE! I'M ON FIRE!
- Ben's reaction to accidentally setting the forest on fire:Ben/Heatblast: Oh man. I am so going to get busted for this.
- Ben's reaction to accidentally setting the forest on fire:
- Just about every time Ben accidentally went "Grey Matter" is a moment of funny.
- Particularly, he mutters something in Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness, pauses, and notes, "Hey, so this is what it feels like being smart!"
- Grey Matter in the toilet bowl is chuckle inducing as well.
- While a rather sadistic joke in the episode Ben 4 Good Buddy, Ripjaws in a desert is quite a sight to behold.
- Even funnier when Ripjaws hijacks a bathtub of another RV a few minutes later.
- When Ben first transformed into Wildmutt and teased Gwen.
- How about when Ben first turned XLR8, ran all the way back home, and hung Cash and JT by their undies.... The same humiliation they inflicted upon him at the start of the episode.
XLR8: I figured since my secret was out...
- And then he did this again in the final episode, after changing into XLR8 in front of them, revealing that he was every single alien hero.
- When the Tennysons are visiting Yellowstone Park, all Ben is doing is fiddling with the Omnitrix, trying to turn into XLR8 so he zip back towards a burger place for lunch. Gwen calls Ben out on his superficiality, and Max assures the kids that they can "Live off the land." After seeing Max uncover a nest of worms, Gwen quickly starts helping Ben with the Omnitrix.
- While searching for the recently escaped Ghostfreak, Gwen says this gem:Gwen: We've been at this for hours. If Ghostfreak trashes the campus I'll never get admitted!Ben and Max: stop to stare at her
- In one episode, Max thinks Ben and Gwen are getting too lazy and takes them to a farm to experience the virtues of hard work. At the end, Ben and Gwen rapidly tell him that they've learned their lesson, they'll never slack off again, and can they please go?? Max is glad, as his time on the farm reminded him how much he hates farm work!
- In the episode Lucky Girl, Ben, Gwen, and Max go to a restaurant and eat some crawfish. Gwen's charm glows and she comments how Ben has eaten more crawfish than her. Ben ignores her and tries to take the last crawfish anyway. She slaps his fork out of his hand, causing it to hit a waitress' foot. Then a cup flies out of her tray and spins around in a fan. It launches off the fan and hits a cook's head, causing him to knock a bowl of live crawfish on a cart out of the kitchen through the door. The cart rolls towards the trio and the bowl flies onto Ben's head. Gwen takes the last crawfish and says that she's full. Ben takes the bowl of live crawfish off his head; some of them were in the bowl but most of them were laying on his head. One of the crawfish that was still in the bowl, jumps out towards Ben's face. Ben was completely unaware of that because he casually says that the crawfish were not full, and this particular crawfish crawled up into Ben's right nostril. It climbed pretty far in there because its head and legs were in his nose. All that remained was its tail, which was wiggling out of his nostril. Ben finally noticed that a crawfish was up his nose and he fell out of his chair onto the floor screaming, causing all of the crawfish that were on his head to fall. Even the one up his nose fell out too. Gwen and Max laughed their heads off at Ben's experience. How hilariously embarrassing!
- Soon after, the trio was walking down the street and Max giggles at Ben, saying that he has never seen a crawfish climb in a person's nostril until today. Max and Gwen chuckle, but Ben laughs unamusingly and sarcastically says that he is glad to make Max's day.
- Episode 4 gives us one of the greatest lines in the series: "No way! Ninja old people!" Sounds like a fairly typical line from Ben... until you consider he was in Ghostfreak form when he delivered it. Hearing one of the most terrifying aliens in the series deliver that line? Priceless.
- In general, Ben's dialogue combined with Ghostfreak's creepy voice is just a goldmine of laughs.
- Ready to Rumble features XLR8 On Ice! Okay not literally, but seeing XLR8 go for a wild uncontrollable ride on a chunk of Ice in the Middle of a Park is still pretty funny, considering XLR8 is Ben's fastest Alien, and even he has no idea how fast he's going. And the icing on the Cake ends with a Boy asking his Mom:Boy: Mommy? Why'd that weird thing with a tail wet himself?
XLR8 notices his block of ice has melted beneath him, and thus hides his face with his visor out of embarrassment.
- In the Christmas Episode, Ben and Gwen have to sneak into a factory to get to Grandpa Max. How do they do it? They dress up Wildmutt with a pair of Reindeer antlers.
- At one point in "Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventures", Ben tries to turn into XLR8, but instead gets Wildvine. This wouldn't be funny normally except A) they played the entirety of the transformation sequence, and B) Ben's comment immediately afterward is an annoyed "Oh man."
- In "Midnight Madness" Ben is hypnotized and does hilarious things and it is treated In-Universe as funny. Then the hypnotist tells him he is an alien. Ben naturally goes to the Ommnitrix, and Max says "Joke's over" while Gwen tackles Ben to prevent him from changing in front of the audience. A Mood Whiplash for the characters, but it is hilarious for the audience, especially since this is one of the few times they try to stop Ben.
- in Big Fat Alien Wedding, Joel and his parents, Gordon and Betty Jean, are arguing about the wedding and both ask Grandpa Max to convince the other about their opinion.Gordon: Ah Max, we're so glad you're here. Maybe you can talk some sense into these kids.Max: Well what's going on?Gordon: Eh, they don't know what they're doing. This whole wedding is a terrible mistake.Max: (Curiously) The whole wedding is a terrible mistake?Gordon: See, listen to your Uncle Max.
- In "Ben 10,000", Ben and Gwen play Rock, Paper, Scissors. They're interrupted by a time travel portal. The caption said "Ben would have won this time".
- In "Kevin 11", when a full SWAT team attacks Ben and Kevin when they're attempting to steal an unreleased Sumo Slammers video game: "Apparently Sumo Slammers has VERY tight security!"