In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- Ben and Gwen Tennyson, God and Goddess of Unintentional Familial Subtext (Ben: Ben 10, Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, Gwen: Gwendolyn, Lucky Girl, Lovely Gwen) as Intermediate Deities under Character Writing (House of Characterization).
- Maxwell Tennyson, Divine Purveyor of Alien Cuisine as a Lesser God under Meals (House of Food).
- Vilgax, God of Villains Who Won't Stay Dead (Squidface, Old Squid, Fish Face, The Most Dangerous Being in the Universe, Conqueror of 10 Worlds, Dagon, Vilgax the Conqueror, Backstabber, Squiddely, Vilgax the Benevolent, Octo Head, Dirt Bag, Vil) as an Intermediate God under Manners of Survival (House of Life and Death).
- Kevin Ethan Levin, God of Offscreen Face Turns (Kevin 11, Kev, Muscles) as a Lesser God under Heroic Actions (House of Heroes).
- Charmcaster, Goddess of Suddenly-Changing Characters ("Caroline", Princess, Sweetie, Beautiful, Hope, Heather) as an Intermediate Goddess under Adaptations & Continuity (House of Narrative) and Character Changes (House of Characterization).
- Zs'Skayr, The God Weakened by the Light ("Ghostfreak", High Ecto-Lord of Anur Transyl) as an Intermediate God under Light & Brightness (House of Nature).
- Dr. Viktor, God of Obvious Traitors (King Viktor, Frankenfreak, Dr. Monster) as an Intermediate God under Traitor Archetypes (House of Betrayal).
- Azmuth, God of Cynical Mentors (First Thinker, Sculptor of Worlds, Bug Eyes, Watch Maker, Demon from the Pit) as a Lesser God under Intellectual Archetypes (House of Knowledge).
- Michael Morningstar, God of Psuedo-Vampires (Darkstar, Mike, Dante) as an Intermediate God under Vampires (House of Undead).
- Professor Paradox, God of Doctor Who Homages (Timewalker) as an Intermediate God under Character Expies (House of Characterization).
- Albedo, God of Evil Doppelgangers as an Intermediate God under Villainous Counterparts (House of Villains).
- Dagon, God of Abominations Through Adaptation (The Dragon, The Old One, The Great One, The Knowledge Bringer, Dagon the Destroyer) as a Greater God under Character Adaptations (House of Characterization) and Otherness Abominations (House of Otherness).
- Malware, God of Insecurity Masked by Pride (Galvanic Mechamorph Subspecies, Dangerous Tech Vampire, Mal, Total Psychopath) as an Intermediate God under Pride (House of Emotion).
- Kuphulu, God of the Mummy Wrap Technique as an Intermediate God under Unorthodox Combat (House of Combat).
- Rad Dudesman, God of Metaphorical Middle Names as a Lesser God under Naming Convention (House of Naming).
- Maltruant, God of Being Stuck In A Time Loop (Mr Disassembled, Clockwork Guy, The Rogue Chronosapien, Overgrown Wind-Up Toy) as a Greater God under Paradoxes and Time Loops (House of Time and Space).
- Xingo, God of Fictional Characters Coming to Reality as a Greater God under Metafiction (House of Narrative).