In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- Ben and Gwen Tennyson, God and Goddess of Unintentional Familial Subtext (Ben: Ben 10, Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, Gwen: Gwendolyn, Lucky Girl, Lovely Gwen) as Intermediate Deities under Character Writing (House of Characterization).
- Maxwell Tennyson, Divine Purveyor of Alien Cuisine as a Lesser God under Meals (House of Food).
- Vilgax, God of Villains Who Won't Stay Dead (Squidface, Diagon, Conqueror of 10 Worlds, Squiddely, Vilgax the Conqueror) as an Intermediate God under Manners of Survival (House of Life and Death).
- Kevin Ethan Levin, God of Offscreen Face Turns (Kevin 11, Kev, Muscles) as a Lesser God under Heroic Actions (House of Heroes).
- Charmcaster, Goddess of Suddenly-Changing Characters ("Caroline", Princess, Sweetie, Beautiful) as an Intermediate Goddess under Adaptations & Continuity (House of Narrative) and Character Changes (House of Characterization).
- Zs'Skayr, The God Weakened by the Light ("Ghostfreak", High Ecto-Lord of Anur Transyl) as an Intermediate God under Light & Brightness (House of Nature).
- Dr. Viktor, God of Obvious Traitors (King Viktor, Frankenfreak, Dr. Monster) as an Intermediate God under Traitor Archetypes (House of Betrayal).
- Azmuth, God of Cynical Mentors (First Thinker, Sculptor of Worlds, Bug Eyes, Watch Maker, Demon from the Pit) as a Lesser God under Intellectual Archetypes (House of Knowledge).
- Albedo, God of Evil Doppelgangers as an Intermediate God under Villainous Counterparts (House of Villains).
- Professor Paradox, The God Who Got Bored with Insanity (Timewalker) as an Intermediate God under Causes of Madness (House of Insanity).
- Michael Morningstar, God of Psuedo-Vampires (Darkstar, Mike, Dante) as an Intermediate God under Vampires (House of Undead).
- Kuphulu, God of the Mummy Wrap Technique as an Intermediate God under Unorthodox Combat (House of Combat!).
- Rad Dudesman, God of Metaphorical Middle Names as a Lesser God under Naming Convention (House of Naming).
- Xingo, God of Fictional Characters Coming to Reality as a Greater God under Metafiction (House of Narrative).