- Everytime Kevin's Car gets thrashed, this becomes a running gag in the franchise.
- Ben disguised as a DNAlien in "Ben 10 Returns"."I owe you a call!"
- Kevin stealing from a Forever Knight castle. Cue Ben with a Disapproving Look:Ben: Maybe you should have brought a shopping cart?
- Kevin stealing from a Forever Knight castle. Cue Ben with a Disapproving Look:
- Most of the discussions with the Galvanic Mechamorph in "Pier Pressure"Baz-El: And you wonder why most aliens only communicate with your livestock.
- In the episode "The Gauntlet". When Ben, Gwen and J.T. found Kevin laying on the ground after getting beaten up by Cash. Ben being oblivious at the situation asked Kevin.
- Ben: Hold on a minute, Cash did this to you?Kevin: *Frowns at Ben, unamused by what he just said*
- The ending of "The Gauntlet". Gwen says she has forgotten something. Ben says it's probably nothing. Cut to the factory. Kevin's still there.
- Also, the fight Cash vs Chromastone. Cash shoots at him, only for the ray to phase through Chromastone wihtout harming him. He shoots a bigger ray, and Chromastone just sends it back at him. Infuriated, he grabs the alien by the leg, and proceeds to what seems a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown... only for Chromastone to get up a few minutes later with absolutely no scratch. (Also crosses into Moment of Awesome.)
- "No Juice for you!"
- Paradox's response to his assistant Hugo when they have opened a portal very fabric of time.
- Hugo: Doctor, I...I am frighten.Parodox: *Pulls out a bag* Have a Gumball, it will calm your nerves.
- Ben trying to dissuade a rapidly aged Kevin from driving:Ben: You're nearsighted, arthritic, your reflexes are shot... and you're trying to unlock a cactus. (Pans out to reveal the "car" is indeed a cactus).
- From the same episode:
- For being eons old, Paradox never lost his sense of humor.Paradox: A question like that is best saved for the Man on the Moon.
Ben: Okay, who's the Man on the Moon?
Paradox: I am! (Instant scene change)
Ben: We're on the moon.
Paradox: No, we're on the moon in your distant future.
Kevin: What?! How are we not suffocating?
Paradox: An excellent question, though hardly the point.
- When the trio first encounter Paradox, both Ben and Gwen asked pretty straightforward questions. While Kevin's first question isKevin: Can you fix my car?
- From "Darkstar Rising": "Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
- Ben and Kevin's reaction to seeing the horridly-aged Morningstar is an uncharacteristically girly "Eeww!"
- From "Alone Together" Ben's total disregard for Reinrassic III, a direct descendant of the Pure Blooded High Order of Rarsect, who he simply addresses as "Reiny". Much to Reinrassic's continued displeasure.
- When attacked by the local giant worms, Ben advises running, but Reiny is less than cooperative.Reiny: You cannot order me mongrel. Lesser beings do my bidding! (the worm starts coming after them) And I bid you to fight!
Ben/Big Chill: Oh, alright then. If you say so.
- When night arrives, Ben and Reiny start quarreling over what to do, with Ben wanting to stay camping for the night, while Reiny wants to keep going since the cold of the night helped him recover. Unable to agree, they are about to go separate ways... when a sinister-sound howl from some dangerous local creature is heard.Reiny: ... We should stay here for the night.
- During their campfire, Ben introduces himself to Reiny as "Ben, Ben Tennyson". Reiny spends all the rest of the episode, plus his following appearances, referring to him as Ben-Ben Tennyson.
- When attacked by the local giant worms, Ben advises running, but Reiny is less than cooperative.
- The ending of "Good Copy, Bad Copy": "BRING ME CHILLI FRIES!"
- From "Save the Last Dance": Kevin attempting to a tie a bow-tie, FAILING, and Ben fixing it: "Well, don't you look dapper?"
- In the episode "Undercover": Ben riding piggy-back on Kevin. Also, the plan using Kevin made of alien metal that emanates alien-defeating noise when it vibrates (thanks to Gwen hitting Kevin, really hard) and Ben as Echo Echo amplifying the sound. Something about this strategy is insanely funny. It must be Kevin losing his ability to walk as Gwen keeps hitting him. Made even better by Cooper's fanboying over Gwen and comparing her to a princess that saved him from the Cave of Despair in an MMORPG.
- From "Pet Project": According to Kevin, Ship = "Cup of Instant Weapon" and "everyone shoots at us."
- Julie giggling when Ship is in Hyper Drive. The girl seems WAY too into the weird stuff given she is usually sayign stuff is 'fun' when she is using weapons or with Ship in his Battle Suit form.
- From "Grounded": "You can't ground me! I'm a super-powered alien!"
- Azmuth using a DNAlien Cure Gun. That is all.
- Ben's Squee! in the Season 3 premiere. Apparently, he's not over Sumo Slammers.
- More in Season 3, especially due to Ben being turned into a Cloud Cuckoo Lander.
- In "Fool's Gold", when the team races for the little alien who grew giant and primal after eating meat, they are warned that meat makes them poop Uranium-1417 (to quote Kevin, "Unstable radioactive poop?!"). No sooner than they go after it, Kevin inadvertently steps on the radioactive dung and bounces through the cornfield by way of always landing on the explosive crap.
- In "Simple", while Ben and Gwen try to stop an alien war, Kevin spends the whole episode profiteering. In the end, when everything goes south, he's forced to drop his ill-gotten gains in order to get away. He... doesn't take it well.Gwen: (thinking he's reacting to everything going badly): You're crying? Aww... you do have a heart.
Kevin: (through sobs) Yeah, that's what poor people have instead of money.
- The judge's resolution over who gets custody of Ship in "Vreedle, Vreedle''. Even after Humungousaur breaks his workbench, he still decides the case in his favor, just because he shouldn't tire himself over these trivial needs.
- The Highbreed bailiff's freakout over the insult of his species.Baz-El: And while the Highbreed may be foul, smelly, evil overlords...
Highbreed Baliff: Hey! Objection!
Judge: (timidly) Sustained.
- Gwen distracting the Vreedle Brothers with... Bubblewrap.
- The Vreedle Brothers giving their manda to Julie (which is written in an alien language):Julie: ... I can't read this.
Octagon: Neither can we.
- The Highbreed bailiff's freakout over the insult of his species.
- Kevin's opinion of Vilgax begging Ben for his help:Kevin: This couldn't be a more obvious trap if there was a sign that said "Free Cookies!"
Ben: Probably, but I really like cookies.
- Charmcaster dealing with a brainwashed Kevin, who still manages to snark at her. For instance, she orders Kevin to bring Gwen to her, then explains her (complex) plan of draining Gwen dry. Kevin has this to say:Kevin: (monotone) She probably won't show up when I tell her that.
Charmcaster: Don't tell her, you simpleton!
Kevin: (monotone) Hey, give me a break, my mind's a blank.
- Rath and his debut episode, Con of Rath, hands down. He's like a hilarious send-up of a professional wrestler that addresses everyone by their full name while calling them out. Highlights include trying to remove the Omnitrix symbol and calling Vulcanus "Baby Man".Gwen: Someone needs a time out! *Gwen creates a force field around Rath's head*
Rath: *struggles to remove the force field* TIME OUT?! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO LEARN THAT NOBODY CAN BEAT ME AT Did I just use up all my air? *falls unconscious, with tongue hanging out*
- Along with Vulkanus, the trio encounter clones of Octagon and Rhomboid Vreedle, Argit, Incurseans
Kevin: This whole trip is like one of those dreams, where everyone you know is in it, and they all wanna hurt you!
Gwen: I don't have dreams like that.
Kevin: Oh. Uh, me neither!
- Rath starting to warm up to Tiffin, only to grab him and hide him behind his back when Gwen and Kevin look back.
- Gwen mentions Argit would "sell his mother for lunch money." The result?Kevin: I happen to know he got top dollar for his mom.
- The trio's response to Tiffin being eaten. The complete silence and "D:" faces were hilarious enough, but then Kevin faints.
- Rath's reaction as well; he jumps down the Pantophage ruler's throat to save the Tiffin, breaking Jarett's teeth on the way out. Doubles as a Moment of Awesome. And his line just before that?
- And this is followed by:Jarett: How dare you! Certainly, you realize that this means war!
Rath: (gives Kevin the Tiffin) Hold this. (leaps onto Jarett's face) LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN', JARETT OF PANTOPHAGE!!! I JUST JUMPED DOWN YOUR THROAT!!! YOU START A WAR WITH THE LEWODANS AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN!!! ONLY NEXT TIME, I'LL KNIT YOUR INTESTINES INTO A SWEATER!!!! (jumps off and begins petting the Tiffin before growling at Jarett, who flinches.)
- Let's not forget the kicker! At the end of the episode, after the Tiffin left, Rath turns back into Ben, with Gwen guessing that the Tiffin was somehow responsible. Turns out, Kevin figured it out earlier.Ben: You knew?!
Kevin: Well, I wasn't sure exactly, but...
Ben: Kevin... Rath would like a word with you. *Transforms*
Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, KEVIN E. LEVIN!
Kevin: *squeaks* Please don't.
- Along with Vulkanus, the trio encounter clones of Octagon and Rhomboid Vreedle, Argit, Incurseans
- Even when the transformation is used by someone else, Rath never ceases to be funny, as shown when Azmuth transforms into Rath while fighting Vilgax in Primus:Azmuth!Rath: Let me tell you something, Vilgax, Conqueror of 10 Worlds! Azmuth will defeat you! Azmuth will hunt you down even though you're standing right here! [Cue Vilgax making a face that says You Have GOT to Be Kidding Me!] You are no match for the awesomeness of Azmuth!
Way Big grabs Vilgax's fist and slams it into his head repeatedly.
- During Ben and Vilgax's fight in in the same episode, Ben as Way Big uses an old schoolyard trick against Vilgax. And not just any schoolyard trick...
Way Big: Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!
Kevin: (chuckles) Classic.
- From Vendetta, Ben (as Rath) is fighting a group of Forever Knights. The "Run away!" bit is funny enough. They meet Kevin, and make for another aisle, there to meet Gwen:Gwen: Lady or the Tiger, boys. Your choice. Okay, not really. *BLAST*
Funny / Ben 10: Alien Force