Gulshan Kumar started the company in 1983 and the company grew in 1988 and 1990. Gulshan Kumar's brother Krishan Kumar and son Bhushan Kumar began running the business after Gulshan Kumar's death.
T-Series provides examples of:
- Animated Adaptation: Their Kids Hut channel features animated tellings of traditional fairy tales and stories.
- Bilingual Bonus: They have several different channels for songs in different languages. As a result, people who know multiple languages can enjoy more videos than those who don't.
- Holiday Episode: They have a compilation video of 10 different songs for celebrating Holi.
- Long-Runners: The company has been active since 1983 and shows no signs of stopping.
- Out of Holiday Episode: They uploaded a couple Christmas-related videos in April 2018.
- Please Subscribe to Our Channel: Video descriptions usually ask viewers to "enjoy & stay connected", firstly through subscribing to their channel.
- Public Domain Character: Their Kids Hut channel features animated tellings of traditional fairy tales and stories.
- Referenced by...: Many YouTubers have noticed Tseries growing in Sub count and have talked about the label on many videos including PewDiePie himsel. I n his videos he often attempts to cast T-Series in a negative light due to them edging closer to his subscriber count.Though it was all for show for the Internet's enjoyment during the Pewds vs T-Series War.
- Something Completely Different: Mixed in with their usual music uploads are full movie trailers.
- Thanking the Viewer: They thanked their fans when they became the most-subscribed channel on YouTube. They said their fans made India proud.