Karen Lucille Hale is an American actress & singer born on June 14, 1989. Before she started acting she appeared on the reality American Juniors as one of the finalists. Her major roles include Aria on Pretty Little Liars, Miranda in Wizards of Waverly Place, and Rose Baker in Privileged. She also stars in the horror film Truth or Dare.
This actress provides examples of:
- Actor Allusion: One of her songs is called "Lie A Little Better"
- "Nervous Girls" references a girl named Hanna who is "so damn scared to eat". Hanna Marin of Pretty Little Liars had a marked fear of gaining weight in the early seasons.
- Breakup Bonfire: The protagonist of "That's What I Call Crazy" makes one in the bathtub with pictures of her ex as kindling.
- Break-Up Song: "Goodbye Gone", "That's What I Call Crazy", and "Just Another Song."
- The Cast Showoff: Lucy is a talented singer and has sung in Pretty Little Liars and Privileged. Lucy also sings in the movies Sorority Wars and A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song.
- She now has an album out.
- Dawson Casting: When Lucy was in her early 20s, she often played teenage roles.
- Older Than They Look
- One Head Taller: Lucy with her Pretty Little Liars co-star Brant Daugherty whenever they have a scene on the show together.
- Perky Goth: On Pretty Little Liars. Aria appears to have also been this before Alison disappeared. Miranda, her Wizards of Waverly Place character was one too.
- Romance on the Set:
- She dated David Henrie from Wizards of Waverly Place for a brief time. This is even more interesting because she played his girlfriend on the show for a couple of episodes.
- She's currently dating her Life Sentence co-star Riley Smith.
- Shout-Out: In "Loved", she says that her Love Interest could "rope the moon and bring me all the stars in heaven", but it wouldn't change how she feels.
- Teens Are Short: She is only 5'2" and often plays teenagers.
- Those Two Actors: Amanda Schull was her rival in Sorority Wars and later the woman that her father had an affair with in Pretty Little Liars.