Kim Victoria Cattrall (born 21 August 1956 in Liverpool, England) is a British-Canadian actress best known for playing Samantha Jones on Sex and the City. Before that, she appeared in films such as Police Academy, Big Trouble in Little China, Mannequin and Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.
- Columbo, episode "How to Dial a Murder" (1978): Joanne
- Porky's (1982): Miss Lynn "Lassie" Honeywell.
- Police Academy (1984): Cadet Karen Thompson.
- City Limits (1985): Wickings.
- Big Trouble in Little China (1986): Gracie Law.
- Mannequin (1987): Ema "Emmy" Hesire.
- The Return of the Musketeers (1989): Justine de Winter.
- The Bonfire of the Vanities (1990): Judy McCoy.
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991): Lieutenant Valeris.
- Split Second (1992) (1992): Michelle McLaine.
- Wild Palms (1993): Paige Katz.
- Exception to the Rule (1997): Carla Rainer.
- Modern Vampires (1998): Ulrike.
- Sex and the City (1998-2004): Samantha Jones.
- Baby Geniuses (1999): Robin.
- Crossroads (2002): Caroline.
- Ice Princess (2005): Tina Harwood.
- Shortcut to Happiness (2007): Constance Hurry.
- Producing Parker (2009): Dee
- The Ghost Writer (2010): Amelia Bly.
- Actor Existence Failure: Narrowly averted as she was booked to fly on Pan Am Flight 103 which exploded over Lockerbie, Scotland in 1988. She only changed flights when she remembered to stop at Harrods to buy her mother a teapot.
- Ms. Fanservice: A lot of her early film roles played up her sex appeal and she became well-known for getting naked on Sex and the City.
- Playing Against Type: She breaks out of her usual Ms. Fanservice role to voice the late mother of Chuckie Finster in Rugrats Mother's Day special where she is given Tear Jerker lines to read as Melinda Finster writing her last letter to Chuckie before her death.