Gustav Fredrik Dolk (born 14 December 1961) is the Dan Green of Swedish dubbing. He has played masked chevaliers, a crocodilleman, a leacherous pervert, Kenneth Branagh a legendary king, a spaceranger, a mad scientist and a large rat. As a voice actor, he was in his prime with in the 90's but has continued a steady career as a regular one as well. If you grew up in Sweden in the 90's, chances are high you heard him. He started in the late 80's and had his highpoint in the 90's, becoming less profilic in the 2000's but still in the game.
Notable voiceroles by Fredrik Dolk:
- Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story: Dolk's claim to fame. Remains the role he is most known for, appearing in all the film and the tv-spinoff.
- Tuxedo Mask in Sailor Moon: The final episode in season 1 is considered by fans of the show to be his best voice acting performance.
- Colt in Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs.
- Harvey Bullock, Mr Freeze and Killer Croc in Batman: The Animated Series
- Lugia in Pokémon 2000
- Splinter and Doctor Baxter Stockman in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)
- Micheal Jordan in Space Jam
- King Arthur in Quest for Camelot
- McMange in SWAT Kats
- Gyllenroy Lockheart and 'Mad-Eye' Moody in Harry Potter
- Samuel Sheep in Charlotte's Web
- Jean Bob & Botvid in The Swan Princess III: Mystery of the Enchanted Kingdom
- Fuax in The Ant Bully
- Martin in Arthur and the Two Worlds War
- Devlin in Spy Kids and Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
- Scott Tracy in Thunderbirds
- Alfred Jones in Montana Jones
- Prince Argai in Argai
- Stanley Ipkiss in The Mask
Notable roles by Fredrik Dolk:
- The Lawyer in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
- Colonel Stag in Sector 236: The Wrath of Thor
- Peter Kroon & The Third Wave in Zero Tolerance
- Dag Tingström, the serial killer in Lithivm
- Inspector Falk in Nightbus 807
- Rydell in Joker
- Peter in Tryggare kan ingen vara ......
Tropes for Fredrik Dolk:
- Awesome McCoolname: Dolk mean dagger
- Hidden Depths: His performance as Buzz Lightyear
- In the final episode of the first season of Sailor Moon. In the previous episodes his performance had been decent, but little more. Not bad at all but not special. Then when Tuxedo Mask confronts Sailor Moon he ends up giving a heartfelt performance. It's almost jarring.
- Large Ham