A Swedish science fiction/horror film made for 45679 USD. It tells the story of a military zone in northern Sweden officially known as Sector 236, but also called The Wrath of Thor where a platoon of Fjälljägare (Swedish Army Mountaineers) has disappeared. A group of elite soldiers and a couple of scientists goes to investigate. Oh, I almost forgot! There is a bunch of campers involved to. What follows is a strange story about dimension traveling and aliens.
Considered by some the best worst Swedish movie.
This movie contains examples of:
- Credits Gag: Fredrik Dolk's credit appear over an image of a dagger. Dolk is Swedish for dagger.
- Kill 'Em All: Most of the characters are dead at the end of the film.
- Large Ham:
- Pia when telling her story by the camp fire.
- Lina: Det vaaaar nåågonting ooondskefullt!!
- Machete Mayhem: John cuts off Pia's finger for no reason.
- Shout-Out: The girl qoutes Aliens.
- Oh, Crap!: The campers get one when Linda is killed infront of them.
- Sociopathic Soldier:
- The random soldiers who starts to beat the shit out of another for no reason at all.