This is the character sheet for Yuri Summer -Kagaya Inn-.
- Covert Pervert: Second most covert of the sisters, her professionalism and manners belie her true pervy natures. Sometimes, she can't hide it well and ends up politely encouraging guests to fulfill their yuri desires.
- The Dutiful Daughter: While she has her quirks, Yoh is a well-mannered, skilled inn worker.
- Incest Subtext: With Miki.
- The Leader: As the oldest, she falls neatly into this role.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Girly Girl to Miki's Tomboy.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: She's polite, graceful, modestly pretty, and always wearing a kimono. However this trope is Downplayed because she often drops her reserved behavior and lets her true, perverted face show.
- Big Sister Attraction: Toward Yoh.
- Big Sister Instinct: Normally, she's polite and professional towards the guests of the inn, but when the primadonna actress Saki started bothering her beloved sister (beloved in the lesbian sense), she threatened to throw her out.
- Incest Subtext: With Yoh.
- Japanese Delinquent: With bleach blonde hair, numerous piercings, choker, arm bands, ruffled pants, and the attitude, she's a good example.
- The Lancer: While Yoh, her counterpart, is traditional, soft-spoken, and an ideal Japanese woman, Miki is a delinquent (see below) bohemian who's brash, drinks frequently, and not-in-any-way traditional.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: When Hana saw her interact with Yoh and drew the correct conclusion, she reacted by hitting her, true to her delinquent personality.
- Starving Artist: Averted because she lives with her family.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Tomboy to Yoh's Girly Girl.
- The Big Guy: Despite being literally the tallest in the family, Kuki is a very hard worker. She cooks, cleans, assists guests, and still finds time to try to sneak hidden cameras into the baths.
- Covert Pervert: Literally (see Voyeur below) and figuratively. She keeps mostly to herself. It's often Played for Laughs because she's not very sneaky and caught by Hana.
- Fetish: See Voyeur below. She's also a masochist.
- Hidden Buxom: Judging by the scene in chapter #25, where Hana blackmailed her into posing naked for her to take photos, Kuki has quite the knockers, but the kimono she always wears hides that.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Her bangs generally hide at least half of her face.
- The Quiet One: Unless she usually doesn't talk unless she's in private or otherwise stimulated to do so.
- Sibling Incest: She has some feelings for Hana. In the original doujin, it's implied by reactions that she was the one who french kissed Hana in the middle of the night.
- The Sneaky Guy: Inverted - She tries to be sneaky all the time, but she's The Big Guy. It doesn't work out very well for her. And she's almost always caught by Hana.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's very tall and quite pretty, even hiding behind her Peek-a-Bangs.
- Voyeur: Kuki prefers to watch and spy on her preferred choice of lewdness. Often found out by Hana.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: She's afraid of flying insects such as cicadas.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has dark "forest" green hair.
- Affectionate Nickname: When they were dating, Ayumu calls her Tsu.
- Character Overlap: She makes an appearance in Met My Sister On A Dating Site as Ayumu's ex-girlfriend in Chapter 9.
- Master of the Mixed Message
- Out of Focus: While she appeared in the original Yuri Family doujin, she has yet to properly appear in the main series outside of flashbacks. She does appear in other Mochi series (see Character Overlap above).
- She finally appears in Chapter 37, together with Ayumu.
- The Smart One: She's pretty intelligent, perceptive, and somewhat nerdy.
- Adorably Precocious Child: She's a diligent worker, sometimes more responsible than her older sisters. And she is, of course, adorable.
- Big Sister Attraction: She has varying degrees of this for most of her sisters, however a special, large amount for Kuki.
- Blackmail: Her main method of getting what she wants outside of normal, acceptable bounds. Normally used on Kuki.
- The Chick: Her part of the sisters' Five-Man Band. She's The Heart as well.
- Fetish: Hana likes blackmailing others to wearing cosplay, which she photographs. It's shown some of her photos are NSFW.
- Secret Keeper: Despite being overlooked as a child, Hana is partial to many major secrets of the Kagaya household, such as Yoh and Miki's flirting and Kuki's numerous voyeuristic violations of the guests. (She'll overlook things for the right price.)
- Sibling Incest: She has a secret crush on Kuki and would like a relationship with her. However, she's very forward and has already blackmailed Kuki into very intimate bed cuddles.
- Token Mini-Moe: While it's Justified given her place as the youngest daughter, she is the smallest, cutest one in the series. No other character even comes close.
- Bi the Way: Since this comic isn't either fantasy or sci-fi and "science babies" or "magic babies" are out of the question, she and her sister were married to men and had children with them before divorcing them and becoming lovers. So they were either bi, didn't come out of the closet at the beginning or married them only to keep up appearances in a hostile society.
- Family Business: She inherited the inn with her sister, Yuu, when their mother passed away. She manages the front-end of the business.
- Incest Subtext: With her sister, Yuu.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: When she's dealing with her daughters, she's Ice, but when she's with Yuu, she's Sugar.
- Team Mom: Her main position. She's the literal mom of the five sisters and manages the family and guest affairs at the inn.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: She's the Girly Girl to Yuu's Tomboy.
- Bi the Way: See the entry for her sister.
- Family Business: She inherited the inn with her sister, Nene, when their mother passed away. She manages the back-end of the business, such as cooking and supplies.
- Incest Subtext: With her sister, Nene.
- Team Dad: Her main position, as Miki's thoughts point out. She works as a fisherwoman outside of her inn responsibilities.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: She's the Tomboy to Nene's Girly Girl.
Yuu's two children. One daughter and one ambiguously-gendered child.
- Ambiguous Gender: The light-haired one's only appearance is very gender-ambiguous.
Micchan and Tsukuda
- Gayngst: Micchan was concerned, that Tsukada would be disgusted by her being gay and in love with her. Thankfully, that wasn't the case and she even reciprocated her feelings.
- Meaningful Name: The room the couple confessed their love to each other is called "Lily room" and the literal meaning of the Japanese word "yuri" is "lily".
- Mistaken for Gay: Double Subverted. Initially the Kagayas thought they were a gay couple because they reserved a couple's room. However after this revelation, a casual Love Confession taken as a joke is followed by a serious one, and Yoh ends up entering the room just as both of them as deeply kissing. Turns out they were gay after all.
- Sexy Discretion Shot: In Ch 13, just as things get a bit steamy in their private bath, the view switches to the other guest pairing, Saki and her Manager.
Actress Saki and her Manager
- Beleaguered Assistant: Manager.
- Dogged Nice Girl: Manager toward Saki.
- Fetish: The Manager's is apparently listening to Saki use the toilet.
- Office Romance: Their relationship.
- The Prima Donna: Saki's variety of Jerkass.
- Tsundere: Also Saki.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Saki's afraid of the dark, ghosts (mistook Kuki for one because of her hairstyle and pissed herself, multiple times) and cockroaches (it was actually a wharf roach, according to the Manager).
- Womanchild: Downplayed in the case of the Manager. She's the manager of a professional actress and an adult, however she schedules things for her own feelings and constantly appears in outfits more befitting children.