The Fast Crew
Turbo, hero of the garden snails, can out-speed anyone on the straightaway, but obstacles throw him a curve. Now the reigning Starlight City hero, Turbo is forced to take on a motley crew of challengers eager to take him down. Convinced that he and his team will always come out winners, hes up for any challenge. Although this often gets him in trouble, Turbos heart is always in the right place.
- The Ace: He's the fastest snail alive.
- Combo Platter Powers: His super speed gets the most focus but Turbo has a whole suite of car-based powers. He can shine his eyes like headlights, light blinkers on the rear end of his shell and project the sounds of a horn, alarm or radio from his mouth.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Foolish to Chet's responsible.
- Nice Guy: Turbo is a pretty friendly guy who quickly offers to help Tito.
- Primary-Color Champion: The main character and his shell is red and blue.
- Speed Demon: Turbo's obsession with speed makes him something of an outcast among other snails who prefer to live life at a slower pace.
Turbos brother, Chet is his complete opposite, at least as far as taking risks is concerned. Chet is now part of the racing team but he never loses his worrying and cautious spirit. He is the teams business manager and voice of reason but odds are he will be ignored 99% of the time.
- Big Brother Instinct: He does his best to protect Theo.
- Bait-and-Switch: When Theo first uses his Super Speed to dodge him he acts shocked and amazed at first but then goes back to trying to squish him.
- Jerkass: He likes to run over creatures on his tricycle while showing no remorse. In his first scene he runs over a bug with a sadistic chuckle. In another scene he attempts to run over Theo.
- Big Bad: Is actually the main antagonist of the movie. He wants to race Turbo only so that he looks good.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Acts all nice around Theo, only to reveal that he only cares about himself and doesn't believe that Theo can win.
- Broken Pedestal: Theo is hurt when he Guy reveals to him that he doesn't mean a word about the things he says about anybody can win a race and that he only cares about looking good in the public eye.
- Walking Spoiler: Trying to say anything other than the fact that he's Theo's idol spoils the end of the movie.