These are the character sheets for the characters that appear in Puppetshow Games. Please put characters in folder by the game that they debuted. As usual, beware of spoiler.
Mystery of Joyville
The daughter of the Puppet Master and the major antagonist of the first three games. Felicia was once a normal kind girl until she suffered grave injury from the fire that broke out by Cricks at the theater, turning her into a psychopath who forced her father to transfer people's souls into puppets (and destroyed them) for her own amusement. After her father's death, she went into hiding and eventually resurfaced in her scheme to siphon children's souls to restore her beauty, and her attempt to switch body with Suzy which both were foiled by the Detective. Following her defeats, she took the Detective back in time and begged him to save her past and current self.
In an alternate universe of Destiny Undone, the little Felicia requested the Detective to find her missing father who was kidnapped by Cricks.—-
Soul of the Innocent
Return to Joyville
In an alternate universe of Destiny Undone, he instead sought revenge on the Puppet Master for being the cause of his blindness.
- Big Bad: Of Return to Joyville and Destiny Undone.
- Remember the New Guy?: Appears in "Return to Joyville", but was never mentioned in the previous games. Justified in that he died prior to "Mystery of Joyville".
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Prior to his FaceHeel Turn, Cricks was a man who wanted to create beautiful puppets and to make people happy. After he went blind, everything traces of goodness within him were lost.
- We Used to Be Friends: While the original Joyville Timeline Cricks still has some respect for the Puppet Master, the Destiny Undone Cricks truly resents him for being the cause of him going blind in the first place, even though it's entirely his own fault.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness
- Blonde Brunette Red Head: With Adel as blonde, Leah as a brunette, and Nightingale as redhead.
- Daddy's Girl: Adel loves her father. When Marianna has her heart, she unkowingly kills him.
- 100% Adoration Rating
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Deconstructed. While these girls are pure of heart, their hearts are focused on different things. Nightingale is in love with the theater, Adel is a sweet girl who loves her father, and Leah is happy with her piano. Thus when these loves were transferred to Marianna, she went crazy.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Nightingale is presumably her stage name.
- Spoiled Sweet: Adel is a rich but kind-hearted woman and is well loved by everyone.
- Anti-Villain: Type II. All that he wants is to see the love of his life be alive again, but realizes that what he's done is absolutely abominable and thus gives up his life to let her live.
- Big Bad
- Heel Realization: In the bonus chapter, he realizes that using other women to revive Marianna is wrong. Thus he gives up his own heart—due to being turned into a puppet by the detective—to let Marianna live.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Ends up being turned into a puppet when the detective deflects the spell with a mirror.
- Star-Crossed Lovers: To Marianna.
- The Lost Lenore: To Alessandros.
- Parental Abandonment: Her parents died in a flame that destroyed their estate, leaving her and Arsen homeless.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: Marianna chose kind-hearted Alessandros over two-faced Froissert.
- Star-Crossed Lovers: With Alessandros.
- Uptown Girl
- Woman in White
The Price of Immortality
The Face of Humanity
- Damsel in Distress: Or is she?
- Adorkable: David
- Happily Married: As revealed in the bonus game.
- Henpecked Husband: David seems to be this at first, but the game shows that he can convince his wife when he really needs to.
- Married to the Job: As much as they love each other, they're too busy with their jobs to have time to their improve relationship or have children, which was why they created Eva to be their daughter.
- Love at First Sight: It's implied that Hannah fell in love with David when he was chasing after insects while displaying his adorkableness.